Locate and save web elements and get their xpath/cssSelector code
This extension allows you to locate and save HTML elements for each page(url), And shows XPath and CSS-Selector for each saved element. ***Great for web developers or for bulid faster Selenium Tests*** NOTE: After install finisg, open or refresh the page you want to work on. More Options: 1. Show list of element-attributes 2. Click on element in the elements list will show the chosen element on page 3. Mark (with border) all saved elements 4. Delete one / all saved element in current page(url)
- (2019-05-17) Iana Hilario: I always get no elements found on this page
- (2019-02-08) Abdulsamet Ar: Not working when clicked turn on
- (2018-11-08) Edward Cox: not working no elements found
- (2018-06-23) yi yang: Good!But on Chrome version 67.0.3396.87 it doesnt work.And i try to reinstall
- (2018-05-14) Gordon Freeman: Nice, but on last Chrome it doesnt work correctly - I cant copy or remove items from menu.
- (2017-11-21) Nir Cohen: very helpfully!!!
- (2017-09-28) Malki Kiwak: מומלץ!
- (2017-09-28) Asaf Bar-Lev: Extremely helpful!
- (2019-07-19, v:1.8) Francis Saul: Inquiry
Hi Sir, I would like to ask if how did you create that program? generating all html elements with locators? I wonder if I can do it using a PHP programming or other language/s.
- (2017-11-20, v:1.8) חיה לבל-זיסמן: IE download
Hi, I am working with a security system, and can't brows via chrome, is there any option to download this extention with IE, and then to install it on chrome?