Locate and save web elements and get their xpath/cssSelector code
This extension allows you to locate and save HTML elements for each page(url), And shows XPath and CSS-Selector for each saved element. ***Great for web developers or for bulid faster Selenium Tests*** NOTE: After install finisg, open or refresh the page you want to work on. More Options: 1. Show list of element-attributes 2. Click on element in the elements list will show the chosen element on page 3. Mark (with border) all saved elements 4. Delete one / all saved element in current page(url)
- (2019-05-17) Iana Hilario: I always get no elements found on this page
- (2019-02-08) Abdulsamet Ar: Not working when clicked turn on
- (2018-11-08) Edward Cox: not working no elements found
- (2018-06-23) yi yang: Good!But on Chrome version 67.0.3396.87 it doesnt work.And i try to reinstall
- (2018-05-14) Gordon Freeman: Nice, but on last Chrome it doesnt work correctly - I cant copy or remove items from menu.
- (2017-11-21) Nir Cohen: very helpfully!!!
- (2017-09-28) Malki Kiwak: מומלץ!
- (2017-09-28) Asaf Bar-Lev: Extremely helpful!
- (2020-02-28, v:1.8) boy and his dad: SubMenu element hides all results
Hi, got a slight issue with the Element Locator. I click a button to pull up a menu - element captured I click a menu item - element captured But if I go to a menu item that has a sub menu, I click the sub menu item (there is only 1) and the counter for elements captured goes up to 3, but on opening the Elements Selector results box it shows nothing. Even the 2 results from above are now gone.
- (2019-07-19, v:1.8) Francisco Saul: Inquiry
Hi Sir, I would like to ask if how did you create that program? generating all html elements with locators? I wonder if I can do it using a PHP programming or other language/s.
- (2017-11-20, v:1.8) חיה לבל-זיסמן: IE download
Hi, I am working with a security system, and can't brows via chrome, is there any option to download this extention with IE, and then to install it on chrome?