Change all Github repository and gist pages to be full width and dynamically sized.
Change all GitHub repository and gist pages to be full width and dynamically sized. Features: - Read long lines of code without scrolling left to right - See more documentation at once when using large / high-dpi monitors - Easily toggleable for viewing size-dependent docs or wiki pages.
- (2020-06-28) Daniel Jette: Thanks for updating to work with the GitHub redesign.
- (2020-06-23) Michael Ferris: Extension is awesome!! But please update to support Github's new design 🙏
- (2020-03-20) Eduardo Corral: Can't understand why this is not the GitHub default.
- (2020-02-14) Dmitry Kuzmenko: That's what every web site needs! Thanks to developers! You're awesome!
- (2019-08-24) Sayan Bhowmik: 👍🏽 great
- (2019-07-24) Anton Piatek: Wide code diffs on github, done
- (2019-06-03) Jeffery yuan: - To work with GitHub Enterprise (GHE) , use the Tampermonkey's user script: "Wide Github" from this author at https://openuserjs.org/scripts/xthexder/Wide_Github.
- (2019-05-01) Volodymyr Yankevych: Does not support "Add or remove access to a specific site". Hence it is impossible to set custom github domain. github.com is hardcoded.
- (2018-12-08) Nguyen Pham: ok
- (2018-12-07) Peter Nagel: Works as expected
- (2018-08-30) Robbie Court: It does what it says! Been bugging me for ages and I'm not fancy enough for GHE so I'm happy!
- (2018-07-20) Nick Speare: I agree with others. This is of limited utility without GitHub Enterprise (GHE) support. 95+% of what I do is on a GHE instance. A simple fix might be to just have the extension work on github.* domains (all of my GHE instances fit this pattern)
- (2018-07-17) Mateus CB: Great for github. I only don't give it a 5/5 because it doesn't support GitHub Enterprise. That would be awesome!
- (2018-05-31) Harry Urban: finally reviewing pull requests in full screen width. works perfectly.
- (2018-05-24) Maryjane Clark: Just what I was looking for, thank you.
- (2018-04-09) Kim Abbott: Doesn't work on Github Enterprise it seems. So not useful for me.
- (2018-02-20) cf: The best one on Chromestore. Works really well, simple and effective.
- (2017-07-12) Andrew Huffman: Needs GitHub enterprise support
- (2017-06-30) Rasmus Vermeulen: Does exactly one thing and does it perfectly
- (2017-03-18) Trond Børge Krokli: This extension seems to work a lot better than "Github Widescreen" which seems to have a few visual bugs. Wide Github works so well, I wish github themselves could implement it in the site.
- (2016-11-14) Steven Wright: GitHub should adopt this styling by default. Doesn't make sense why they wouldn't.
- (2016-07-19) Paweł Dolega: This... is... just... perfect !
- (2016-04-14) Taylor Paul: It works flawlessly. I use it every single day.
- (2016-03-30) Tamás Borbás: Works perfectly.
- (2015-11-20) Geoff Thé: Screen maximization FTW!