Font Awesome Icon Picker extension for Google Chrome
Font Awesome Icon Picker is a fully customizable plugin for Twitter Bootstrap, with a powerful base API, based on Bootstrap Popover Picker. This extension allows to find and copy Font Awesome icons easily in your day-to-day. You can even copy the sample HTML and also the icon Unicode character for using it in Word, Photoshop, etc (it requires the Font Awesome font installed in your computer). CHANGELOG: v2.0.2 - Fixes issues of the extension not loading - Use rawgit CDN to deliver the extension js and css files at a locked project version (3.0.0) so breaking changes on master won't affect the plugin anymore. - Adds donate button. v2.0.0 - NEW: Font Awesome 5.0 support - refactor: Cache parsed icon class list for better performance (requires local storage) - new: added a footer with a link to the repository and the original author v1.2.3 - Fix: The plugin stopped working because the project changed the repository name. Now it is fixed. v1.2.2 - The plugin will be using always the latest fontawesome-picker relase, as it is using now the external css and js files from the docs pages. - Example html markup has been added - Width has been fixed - Improved extension icon
- (2020-12-28) iman aghapour: very good extension :) plz add copy btn.
- (2020-09-28) Mahdi Haghighi: very good
- (2018-07-21) shuuyaAmt E.: Hope your new upgrade will include FA5's icon as well.
- (2017-10-11) Pahrul Irfan: absolutely wonderfull, very helpfull, thanks...
- (2017-09-10) Louis: Il faudrait + de mise à jour :( Super ! :D
- (2017-09-01) MAX KING: not working
- (2017-05-26) huber salazar: Excelente heramienta
- (2017-03-10) Samuel Arendt: Muito obrigado! Excelente extensão. Minha sugestão é que permita também baixar em PNG ou SVG, daí seria perfeito!
- (2017-01-27) ghost rider: Really helpful...
- (2017-01-07) 1992 ALMAS: what version of awesome font it use?
- (2016-11-07) Manjeet Kumar Nai: Wonderful.
- (2016-07-06) Emanuel Saramago: Very useful! You should also add the font code of the icon
- (2016-06-20) Adam Phillips: Great idea though it would be so much better if it also displayed the Unicode for each icon.
- (2015-09-14) Thanikul Sriuthis: please upgrade, because i don't stop used it.
- (2015-07-07) Juuso Korhonen: If you add add "Show HTML syntax", it would be 5/5
- (2015-03-22) q-think the welcome: Nice Job, But I think syntax html need show
- (2015-01-13) Guillaume Olejniczak: I want to kiss you! Stop looking for hours on font awesome, just install this !
- (2018-03-21, v:2.0.0) Александр Сабанов: similar icon
Hi, It would be cool, if extension found similar icon. Like 'mail' and 'envelope'. Because I don't know icons name.
- (2018-03-19, v:1.2.3) Javi Aguilar: v2.0
Please update your plugin to the latest version to get Font Awesome 5.0 support. For Font Awesome 4, the source code lives here: https://github.com/farbelous/fontawesome-iconpicker/tree/fontawesome-4 Unfortunately, only one version of the plugin can be published at the same time.
- (2017-09-25, v:1.2.2) Javi Aguilar: Fix for empty dropdown box
Hello I am the original developer. Sorry for the late update, but finally I fixed the problem with the empty plugin box. Please update the extension from your google chrome extensions page.
- (2017-08-16, v:1.2.2) Julian Kingman: Font Awesome Picker No longer works
It doesn't display anymore.
- (2017-08-09, v:1.2.2) Samy RABIH: Plugin broken in Chrome 60
In Chrome 60, when you click on icon on toolbar, it displays empty zone, without displaying anything
- (2017-08-08, v:1.2.2) Muhammad Najib: font-awesome icons not displaying in Chrome
font-awesome icons not displaying in Chrome but okay in Explore, Why ?
- (2017-08-01, v:1.2.2) Haroon Basheer: Icons aren't displayed any more
Extension install perfectly on google chrome but icons drop down is empty. Please fix this bug!
- (2017-07-12, v:1.2.2) Zohar Sagi: No icons are showing
Please fix the bug
- (2017-06-28, v:1.2.2) Robs Stelliun: Does not work
No icons are showing anymore :(
- (2017-06-26, v:1.2.2) Doesn't Work
Clicking the icon shows a blank dropdown. Please fix the bug. Thankyou
- (2017-06-25, v:1.2.2) Jeff Lefebvre: doesn't work
just installed the plugin, but it doesn't work! Clicking the icon shows a blank dropdown.