View JSON documents in the browser.
Normally when encountering a JSON document (content type "application/json"), the browser simply shows plain text. With the JSONView extension, JSON documents are formatted, highlighted, and arrays and objects can be collapsed. Even if the JSON document contains errors, JSONView will still show the raw text. Once you've got JSONView installed, check out http://jsonview.com/example.json to see the extension in action!
- (2020-04-06) Bek Bek: So nice, clean View. i like it. ;-)
- (2019-12-20) Peter Larsson: Nice, clean view of JSON structure.
- (2019-10-14) md wahid: Doesn't work.
- (2019-06-19) Adham El Banhawy: Clean, neat, colorful, works as expected.
- (2019-02-11) Alexander Kravchenko: Простой и отлично работающий форматтер JSON. Использую его же в Firefox. Всё супер!
- (2019-12-03, v:2.1.0) Daryl Kell: Request: copy path feature
When you hover over an item, the hover/title text gives you the path. It would be helpful if this hover text was able to easily be copied, so a user can easily grab the reference. Thanks for your hard working on this extension; I use it all the time.
- (2019-10-13, v:2.1.0) md wahid: Usability Problem
I can't use this extension for may browser because the "Add to Chrome" button is disable now. What's wrong with me?
- (2019-05-13, v:2.1.0) Matheus Monteiro: How to view .json saved to disk
I can't get JSONVIEW doesn't seem to work when opening local json files. I've fiddled around config and can't find anything to this end. Am I missing something? Is JSONVIEW meant to work for local files? Thanks
- (2018-08-31, v:2.0.1) Bonner Martin: Trying to find old book mark
I save my bookmarks regularly as JSON Files. I have been trying to open a JSON file from bookmarks 2017-07-10json but it is in computer code and unreadable in JSONView to me. I have dragged the file over Firefox with the JSONView extension installed. What am I doing wrong?