Simple browser resize
Super simple developer tool to change the browser size. Options to edit widths and keep popup open after resize (closes by default of maximise). Nothing malicious in here, unlike in certain other extensions. Code is on Github https://github.com/grahamlicence/chrome-resize and there is plenty of documentation from Google on how to make your own window resizer. Changelog 0.3.0 - Changed window position left and height to stay the same when resizing. Options page added for changing width settings.
- (2019-10-06) Parker B: Works great and easy. And you can set your own presets. I like how it only changes the width and leaves the height "as is" which is exactly what I want.
- (2019-03-12) Artem Tanygin: works fine. please add resize by vertical too
- (2018-01-28) Shopify Developer: Loved it. Really helpful and easily customizable with desired width. Thanks for this.
- (2017-08-11) Thomas Ford: Exactly what I needed, all of the other ones seem to be complete garbage..
- (2017-05-04) Noel Bray: I like this a lot. I have been using it, and it is working well for me. It helps me see how sites look at different widths quicker. I like the fact that it doesn't force you to hand over any computer or personal information to use it. Thank You Graham or whoever made this. I greatly appreciate it. I hope you will look at the suggestions I wrote for it. I hope you have a great day.
- (2016-03-06) Steven Yau: Does the job without privacy concerns
- (2014-07-31) Chuckie B: Does the job without invading my privacy.
- (2014-07-14) Mathieu Charron: Works but move the window to 0,0 (top left corner) on my screen which is under my task bar.
- (2014-01-09) Lee Atkins: This does exactly what it says on the tin. Works first time without any messing around :)
- (2017-05-04, v:0.3.0) Julian Ware: First use changes browser height
The first time I use the extension to resize my browser after opening a new browser window it always makes the window about 400px tall. Then I have to drag the window open again and then when I use the extension it doesn't change the height. It's an extra step that I'd really like to avoid.
- (2017-05-04, v:0.3.0) Noel Bray: I have another suggestion.
If you could make it where you could also assign any height to any of the browser widths that you wanted to that would be awesome. For example, let's say you wanted to assign a preset browser width and height of 320w by 640h to see how a site or something looks like at those browser dimensions.
- (2017-05-03, v:0.3.0) Noel Bray: I have a good suggestion.
It would be great if there was a way to have all the widths on the browser that you wanted to be instantly viewable every time you open the browser so that you can instantly resize the page by clicking anyone of them instead of having to click the icon to open the Browser Resizer and then clicking the width you want. If you could do that, that would be great. It would speed up the window resizing process a lot.