View the coordinates of your mouse cursor
View the coordinates of your mouse cursor. This extension will display the coordinates in the upper right hand corner of your screen. Just press the icon to turn it on or off.
- (2019-09-11) Krystal Harrington: i hated it i doesnt work
- (2019-08-31) Kamal Aziz: not working at all, no info about it....
- (2019-07-18) bƏnĢaŁ TīGəŘ: nagyon tetszik
- (2019-05-27) Emir Can SANCAR: There is no z-index value in the div added at the bottom of the page so it does not appear on the page. z-index value should be added.
- (2019-05-26) yogesh nune: It doesnt work :(
- (2018-11-01) Leo US: Useless
- (2018-06-13) Supple ZombieKitten: Doesn't work
- (2018-01-18) J Da: Doesnt work
- (2018-01-04) Ben Scott: Doesn't work.
- (2017-11-12) ala ben hamouda: doesn't work
- (2017-08-11) Jennifer Rimlinger: doesn't work
- (2016-10-27) Artem Zakholodylo: not working
- (2016-10-02) shows wrong coordinates
- (2016-09-07) François-Xavier MONTIGNY: Exactement ce qu'il me fallait. Thank you so much
- (2016-06-27) Alexander Puhl: You need to completely shutdown Chrome and reboot it in order for this Mouse Position extension to work, maybe even reboot the entire computer. Then it will start to work.
- (2016-04-15) John Rice: Doesn't work.
- (2016-02-24) Ramona Ramsay: nthing
- (2016-01-13) Zsolt Borsi: it doesn't work
- (2015-12-09) kenn bivins: it doesn't work :(
- (2015-12-07) Herbert Kietzer: Does not work
- (2015-08-05) Gloria Penaranda: Not working at all. :(
- (2015-07-16) Ryan Peterson: No worky!
- (2015-05-25) Ben Turner: Doesn't do anything... Button not working?
- (2015-01-25) rajdi saz: don"t work
- (2016-12-21, v:0.0.2) Karl Gustav: Doesn't work
Doesn't show any position
- (2016-06-15, v:0.0.2) Fede Kun: no es un puntero
solo me pone numeros
- (2016-03-18, v:0.0.2) Blazewolfer Z: It DOESN"T WORK!!!
- (2016-03-07, v:0.0.2) Matej Gašperut: Doesn't work
I dont see any coords
- (2015-12-07, v:0.0.2) Iran Reyes: Change absolute for fixed
If the page has vertical scroll, the box doens't show it. It is pretty simple, change the position absolute for fixed. I didn't find the gh repo to contribute.
- (2015-09-16, v:0.0.2) Doesn't work
- (2015-03-16, v:0.0.2) Frank W: Doesn't Seem to Work for Me
Dear jdewit, Just installed your app to help me determine the location of my cursor on a particular web page. For some, unexplained reason I do not see the cursor coordinates displayed. Might this be because the web page in question has large, black borders on either side of it? Many thanks for you time! Frank