Create and update SharePoint Online/SP2013/SP2016/SP2019 css/js files, inject files to web, manage web/list properties, list Webhook
A Google Chrome Extension for creating and updating files (js, css), injecting files to sites, modifying web/list propertybag values (add, edit, remove, index) and creating webhook subscriptions, edit/add/remove webparts from publishing pages and run sp-pnp-js typescript snippets in SP2013, SP2016, SP2019 and SharePoint Online from Chrome Developer Tools. This tool will help you create amazing SharePoint applications fast from your browser from any computer which runs Chrome! - 5.6.12 updates * Updated PnPjs to 2.7.0 - 5.6.11 bug fix * Fixed issue SP Editor not working in incognito mode - 5.6.10 updates * Updated PnPjs to 2.6.0 * Updated monaco-editor to 0.25.2 * fixed issue with search not showing results, thanks @alooft & @MarkusLanger * fixed Classic Admin Center url, thanks @Gennady-G - 5.6.9 updates * Updated PnPjs to 2.3.0 * Updated monaco-editor to 0.23.0 - 5.6.8 bug fix * Saving file using sources tab was not working, thanks @Gennady-G - 5.6.7 updates * Updated PnPjs to 2.1.1 * Updated monaco-editor to 0.22.3 - 5.6.6 updates * Updated PnPjs to 2.1.0 - 5.6.5 bug fix * fixed bug related to cache - 5.6.4 updates * Updated PnPjs to 2.0.13 - 5.6.3 updates * Updated Graph SDK Client to 2.2.1 * fixed issue in search, now get all managed properties for user objects, thanks [@kasperbolarsen - 5.6.2 updates * Updated PnPjs to 2.0.12 * Updated Graph SDK Client to 2.1.1 - 5.6.1 Small fix - 5.6.0 New feature * Graph SDK Console * removed Graph Man - 5.5.11 updates * Updated PnPjs to 2.0.11 - 5.5.10 updates * Updated PnPjs to 2.0.10 * Updated monaco-editor to 0.21.2 - 5.5.9 updated quicklinks * Added link new Term store and maintenancemode, thanks @Rafaelki * Updated PnPjs to 2.0.6 - 5.5.8 updated quicklinks * Added link "Sign in as another user" to on-premises * Updated PnPjs to 2.0.5 - 5.5.7 updated quicklinks * Added link "Sign in as another user", thanks @Gennady-G - 5.5.5 updates PnPjs to 2.0.4 - 5.5.4 small fixes * Fixed issue with Modern Properties, thanks @IvanTheBearable - 5.5.3 updates & speedmode * Updated PnPjs to 2.0.3 * Updated sp-clientsvc to 1.3.10 * Updated sp-taxonomyto to 1.3.10 * Updated monaco-editor to 0.20.0 * speedmode in quicklinks - 5.5.2 updates * Updated PnPjs to 2.0.2 * Updated sp-clientsvc to 1.3.9 * Updated sp-taxonomyto to 1.3.9 - 5.5.1 updates * Updated PnPjs to 2.0.1 * Updated monaco-editor to 0.19.3 - 5.5.0 updates * Updated PnPjs to 2.0.0 - Selective Imports - Presets - Invokable Objects - Aliased Parameters * File editor: color picker with css colors * Updated monaco-editor to 0.19.0 - 5.4.8 updates * Updated PnPjs to 1.3.8 - 5.4.7 updates * Updated PnPjs to 1.3.7 - 5.4.6 GraphMan fix - 5.4.5 bug fix - Fixed GraphMan functionality, thanks @thomyg - Fixed snippets in PnPjs Console - 5.4.4 bug fix * previous fix did not work on all tenants, added conditional check for siteid/SiteId - 5.4.3 bug fix * tenant properties was failing, siteid property was changed to SiteId - 5.4.2 updates * Updated PnPjs to 1.3.6 * Updated monaco-editor to 0.18.1 - 5.4.1 bug fix & updates * For some reason the uniqueId property disapeared from _spPageContextInfo... workaround was to fetch it * Updated monaco-editor to 0.18.0 - 5.4.0 New feature in search * Search current page and show all available managed properties - 5.3.1 Small adjustments - 5.3.0 New feature * Change Promoted State - 5.2.0 New feature in Search * View all ManagedProperties - 5.1.1 Small adjustments - 5.1.0 New feature in Quick links * Change PageLayoutType for modern page (Home, Article, SingleWebPartAppPage) - 5.0.6 New link to Quick links * Link to Site contents - 5.0.5 updates * Updated PnPjs to 1.3.5 - 5.0.4 added possibility to modify loaded js/css also in modern pages - 5.0.3 updates * Updated PnPjs to 1.3.4 * Updated monaco-editor 0.17.1 - 5.0.2 small adjustments - 5.0.1 updates * Updated PnPjs to 1.3.3 * Updated monaco-editor 0.17.0 * Updated Riot 3.13.2 - 5.0.0 New feature * Quick links, thanks @poikjo * Quick access to _spPageContextInfo - 4.6.1 small fixes in search feature - 4.6.0 New features in Search * RefinementFilters, thanks @forgetalex * SourceIds * SortList - 4.5.3 updates * Fixed bug in Page Editor, which stopped working after page refresh - 4.5.2 updates * Updated PnPjs to 1.3.2 - 4.5.1 updates * Updated PnPjs to 1.3.1 * Updated monaco-editor 0.16.2 - 4.5.0 updates and bug fixes * Updated PnPjs to 1.3.0 * Updated monaco editor 1.16.0 * Added max length (80) to webhook clientstate, thanks @thomyg * Fixed issue with chrome devtool shorcuts popping up when hitting the shortcut when editing files, thanks @johannes-z for reporting * Support for SP2019 - 4.4.1 Refactoring - 4.4.0 New feature in Search * Request reindex for web, thanks [@koskila] * Updated PnPjs to 1.2.6 - 4.3.2 Updated PnPjs to 1.2.3 - 4.3.1 Bug fix in Modern Properties - 4.3.0 Updated PnPjs to 1.2.1 and monaco editor to 0.14.3 - 4.2.1 Search query tool enhancements * submit on Enter * auto scroll to results * view preview of search payload * show spinner while searching * show errors - 4.2.0 New feature * Search query tool - 4.1.4 Added optional ClientState when subscribing to list webhooks, thanks [@thomyg] - 4.1.3 Updated PnPjs to 1.1.4 - 4.1.2 Updated PnPjs to 1.1.3 - 4.1.1 Updated PnPjs to 1.1.2 - 4.1.0 Updated monaco editor to 0.13.1 * Added some new sample scripts * Restored snippets - 4.0.0 Updated PnPjs Console to use new PnPjs modules * bugfix: css injections will not be loaded when in termstoremanager, thanks [@juhaalhojoki] - 3.7.0 New feature in Modern Properties * View HubSites and Sites connected to HubSites - 3.6.3 New feature in Webhooks * Added button to update webhook expiration date for 6 months more - 3.6.2 New feature in File Editor * Pressing ctrl/cmd + D downloads the current file in editor * Updated sp-pnp-js to 3.0.6 - 3.6.1 some adjustments - 3.6.0 New feature * Manage Site Designs & Scripts - 3.5.1 bug fix for Tenant Properties - 3.5.0 Updated feature * Modern properties: View/Add/Remove Tenant Properties * Updated sp-pnp-js to 3.0.4 - 3.4.0 Updated feature * Modern properties: Add/Remove public/private origins, thanks [@ytterstrom] * Updated sp-pnp-js to 3.0.3 - 3.3.2 _legacyPageContext bug fix (modern) - 3.3.1 File editor bug fix (on-prem) - 3.3.0 File editor update * Browse subsites - 3.2.1 Bug fixes * Possible to have multiple editor open * Moved save settings to main menu - 3.2.0 Update in Modern properties * Enable/Disable O365 Public/Private CDN - 3.1.0 New feature Modern properties: enable/disable scripts in modern team & communication sites * Webhooks will now show hidden lists - 3.0.1 bug fix List webhooks did not show - 3.0.0 New feature Graph Man: query graph.microsoft.com api from PnP JS Console - 2.4.5 bug fix and new snippet, thanks [@ytterstrom] - 2.4.4 SP2013 headers fix, thanks [@ytterstrom] - 2.4.3 Snippets update - 2.4.2 Changed snippet prefix to "snip" - 2.4.1 Small fixes error messages fix PnP JS Console focus fix - 2.4.0 New feature PnP JS Console now with pre-defided snippets Updated sp-pnp-js to 3.0.1 - 2.3.1 Small fixes - 2.3.0 Upgraded monaco-editor to version 0.10.0 - 2.2.3 Small fix for modern pages / sites. - 2.2.2 Updated sp-pnp-js to 2.0.8 - 2.2.1 Updated sp-pnp-js to 2.0.6 - 2.2 New Feature AppCatalog: View and edit all apps in App Catalog - 2.1.2 updates Enhancements in Page editor: reorder webpart drag&drop by [@andrei-markeev] Updated sp-pnp-js to 2.0.5 Added CDN support for onpremises - 2.1.1 small fixes 2.1 New Feature File editor: View and edit all files on current site Updated sp-pnp-js to 2.0.4 2.0.0 Almost complete re-write Converted all pages to use riot.js ( Thanks @andrei-markeev ) Updated sp-pnp-js to 2.0.3 1.7.2 Small fixes 1.7.1 Small fixes 1.7 New Feature List Properties: view, edit, add, remove and index list RootFolder properties Enhancements in Page editor: add & remove webparts by @andrei-markeev 1.6.1 Small fix 1.6 New Feature Page editor: edit webpart properties. created by @andrei-markeev 1.5 New Feature PnP JS Console: Write TypeScript using PnP-JS-Core definitions and execute on current context Updated pnp-js-core to v2.0.2 1.4 Bug fixes Fixed issue when saving files from another web/sitecollection Fixed issue about Scriptlinks were not always rendered Updated pnp-js-core to v2.0.1 1.3.1 Name and Icon change 1.3.0 Added possibility to create webhooks for lists Changed SharePoint Client Object Model to PnP-JS-Core Chrome SP Editor works now in classic and modern pages Chrome SP Editor works now with SP2013, SP2016 and SharePoint Online Fixed some rendering issues 1.2.18 Added possibility to create indexed webproperties 1.2.17 Small fix 1.2.16 Small fix 1.2.15 All injections will now respect the sequence, no matter if loaded from CDN or locally 1.2.14 Small fix 1.2.13 Added possibility to inject new file from add new file view. 1.2.12 Fixed issue where editors in different tabs could affect others settings. 1.2.11 Added default content to new js/css files created from the editor. 1.2.10 Bug fix. Edited file was always published as a major version. 1.2.9 Fixed major bug after latest improvements 1.2.8 Added notifications for all events. Removed rest of the alert boxes 1.2.7 Added file name to the notification 1.2.6 Changed alert boxes to notifications when saving a file 1.2.5 Added SP2013 OnPrem support 1.2.4 Added filtering for propertybag value listing 1.2.3 Small messaging enhancements 1.2.2 Small messaging enhancements 1.2.1 Small usability enhancements 1.2.0 Added support for view, add, edit and delete web propertybag values 1.1.0 Added support for chrome workspaces and querystring for injections 1.0.0 First published version
- (2020-11-16) sravan kumar: I like this ext.. Its make your job easy..
- (2020-02-13) Rohan Kulkarni: Great Extension, Tomi !! This is my new friend :)
- (2020-01-27) Martijn Molegraaf: Top extension, I use it every day!
- (2019-09-10) 陈文贤: Could not get _spPageContextInfo, propably because this ain't a SharePoint site.. Can I debug other websites?
- (2019-07-17) Victor de la Fuente: Simply The Best Chrome extension for SharePoint!!!
- (2019-01-14) Antti Koskela: What a great cache of goodies! Awesome work, Tomi! :)
- (2018-09-05) Sergei Sergeev: Super extension! I love it!
- (2018-07-04) Saikat Ojha: Awesome tool. It's really helpful if you are a developer. Thanks Tomi for providing such a great tool. All the best Man!!!
- (2018-06-12) Rene vd O: Dé toolset die je nodig hebt als je veel en snel met SharePoint werkt.
- (2018-04-22) Aldo Mar: After struggling with various custom tools in order to manage webhooks, I discovered this, and in 5 minutes I had my webhook. I wish I knew about this earlier.
- (2018-03-23) Kim Damsleth: Blew my mind. PnP JS console, File Editor, List and web props. Must-have for all SP devs
- (2018-03-23) ludwig Hallgren: Clean simple and a LIFE saver. Shortens the workload by hours.
- (2018-03-06) Jonathan Gregson: This used to work, but now it just loads a white page.
- (2018-01-24) Durgesh G: Awesome, expected I would have known earlier. In future, this tools may became norm for SP Dev.
- (2018-01-22) Dan Adams: If you work with SP you should have this!
- (2017-12-21) Knight Rider: OMG.. That's super helpful..! How can i add/import more modules from npm to use
- (2017-11-24) zumiek: A must have if you are developing for SharePoint!
- (2017-09-07) Peter Mendez: This is awesome! thanks for sharing!
- (2017-06-28) Felix Schoeler: Absolutely amazin, every SharePoint developer should know about this. Used to copy the entire pnp library into the console before i found this! <3 <3
- (2017-06-14) Chad Johnston: Incredibly helpful for anyone working with SharePoint. Cheers to Tomi!
- (2017-05-15) Janne Jäppinen: Amazing extension!
- (2017-04-25) Jan Kondula: Pnp and typescript in browser <3
- (2017-04-25) Kessy Similien: Holy crap, this is incredible.
- (2017-04-24) Ali Robertson: Fantastic extension for experienced developers. Strongly advise checking out the demo here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_WtI4jP2E0&feature=youtu.be&t=1515
- (2016-12-22) Andri Radaniela: bug sometimes
- (2015-01-11) Roberto Silva: Loved it
- (2014-11-28) Andrey Markeev: Great extension for every SharePoint developer. Makes client side development many times faster. Especially usefull for O365 development. I've used the extension already in three small projects and plan to continue using it. Another very nice detail is that the extension is not only free, but also opensource. Thanks a lot!
- (2021-02-26, v:5.6.8) Neil P: Change PageLayoutType not initializing
Hello, Love the SP Tools feature that allows one to change page layout between Home, Article, and SingleWebPartAppPage layouts! However, it has stopped loading reliably for me. Is there a way to get the layout switcher to appear if for some reason it isn't?
- (2020-12-30, v:5.6.4) Darrell Johnson: Could Not Edit List Propeties
Hi, thanks for this extension. I could not use it to update things like List Properties. There may be a bug? I checked the “Save Changes” but it would not change the property. I tried this also in Edge and same issue. Of course, I am running using account with SP admin tenant rights and am authenticated correctly
- (2020-02-17, v:5.5.2) Michael Xie: SharePoint 365
Page editor doesn't seem to work with SharePoint 365
- (2020-01-08, v:5.5.0) Jimi Yu: Doesn't work anymore
Hi. I'm not sure what's different with the latest version. It reads my css file but it can no longer save it back to the folder. I'm not sure if it's a known issue or if it's something that I can fix.
- (2019-09-23, v:5.4.1) mdyer18: Using SP Editor to modify CSS for Modern SP sites
- (2019-06-27, v:5.0.2) GLAS UNO: Hi Tomi
Can you add some references of documentation for using the RefinementFilters in the Querys please? Thanks!
- (2019-04-16, v:4.5.3) Heather Zhang: application
Hi Tomi, I'm new to this so might be asking a dumb question. does this tool insert scripts to the site collection so it works for all users? or just locally?
- (2018-07-17, v:4.1.0) subhash suvarna: Failed to validate the notification url when adding webhooks to sharepoint list
Hi Team, We are facing the error "Failed to validate the notification url when adding webhooks to sharepoint list" when subscribing list to webhooks using speditor extension. we even tried using pnp powershell but even there as well we are getting same error "Failed to validate the notification url when adding webhooks to sharepoint list". Please let us know what could be the issue. Also, two days before we could add webhook to our sharepoint list, but today when we are trying to add the same webhook to another list(both in same and other site collection), we are facing this error. Please look into this and revert ASAP, your help would be much appreciated
- (2018-05-09, v:3.7.0) Knight Rider: import other npm modules
please allow import of other npm modules that would be a great boon
- (2017-02-23, v:1.3.1) Manjunatha S: Comes always disabled, trying to open it opens the github repository
Comes always disabled, trying to open it opens the github repository