- (2020-03-30) Alexander Pop: Приложение удобное классное. Но вот перестало работать(( Не обновляет страницу чтобы я ни делал. OS Windiws 10 Pro Версия браузера: Версия 80.0.3987.149 (Официальная сборка), (64 бит)
- (2020-03-06) Dima Kitov: It worked half a year ago. Now does not work.
- (2019-12-17) Juri Komov: Работало всё до поры до времени и резко перестало, при наличии бесплатных альтернатив, то за деньги рассчитывал на стабильную и хорошую работу. В общем жалко денег и всё
- (2019-12-05) Jacopo Tedeschi: Thank you for the wonderful extension Mike! It works like a charm! I have a question: does LivePage only looks at the files timestamp or the whole file is loaded from the server / read from local when polling? Looking at the low CPU usage I'd say the first, but it would be great if you could confirm my guess :) Thank you again!
- (2019-09-24) David Miranda: Very nice! I wanted to refresh my page when modifying local JSON files and it worked perfectly! Well worth the price!
- (2019-07-06) IT Velcovs: Работает только с html
- (2019-01-30) Adrián Cuéllar: It works fine, but the Minimum delay before reloading does not get saved
- (2018-09-10) Martin Alge: I've only used it for a couple of minutes, but I already love it! works like a charm :)
- (2018-08-16) Kevin Vaughn: This was really a great tool. I used it with a win 7 system for over a year and it worked almost perfectly. I recently changed to a win 10 system with a ton more power and now it is really slow and at times does not even reload the page after file changes. I have stopped using it.
- (2018-07-11) Trstn Lwrnc: Perfect. I tested it with local Shopify development stores and it works great. (Shopify only let's you use Prepros, which then made me find this gem of an app).
- (2018-06-19) Fredrik: WARNING It says my subscription has ended, and I've paid TWICE, it still says it's ended. Developer don't answer support tickets about this issue, and i'm not alone with it. This tool have stopped working for CSS/HTML in WordPress. It used to work. Support don't address this issue either, tickets remain unanswered.
- (2018-05-19) Mason Bailie: So far it works just like I'd hoped! Very helpful with CSS/SASS development :) I got the link from: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=130&v=Gi5ffoE3mPc Thanks!
- (2018-04-12) Milan Maletic: Just stared with web development, and this thing helped me a lot. Works very good. Saves a lot of time.
- (2018-02-15) Scott Schweigert: this is a life saver --- it works with local files!!! (firefox currently has no live reload options for local) nice and simple
- (2018-02-08) Tenzin T.: nice
- (2018-01-29) chandan sarvagnya: Works like charm. I've tried using countless plugins nothing worked, this works without any issues. Thank you!
- (2018-01-19) Jason Zhang: Great plugins. It will be helpful if I can directly type the file/folder path to monitor in plugins setting. I am Python Flask developer. My use cases is that when I change Python script file I would like to refresh the page. Right now, I use the "<link>" tag workaround but I need to remove it before I commit, which is less convenience.
- (2017-12-05) Robert Kirby: Brilliant :)
- (2017-11-28) Working like a charm!
- (2017-11-24) Bawn Scroogle: Perfect for making pdf generating code.
- (2017-11-07) Gyu Choel Lee: What is the amazing tools? Very good. I successfully connected my backend server. Thank you.
- (2017-11-06) Jonny: Awesome, exactly what i needed!
- (2017-10-30) Austin Haakenson: This is awesome! Beautifully written. Money well spent
- (2016-09-06, v:2.2.3) Mike Brady: console logging
Hi, when livePage is running, it constantly writes to the console, listing files ,presumably the one's it's watching. Two questions: - Is this normal behaviour for the app,? - Can this behaviour be switched off? - Ok 3, 3 questions - could it just console log a filename when you change a file? - Great app by the way, thanks :-)
- (2016-08-11, v:2.2.3) Esteban Laime Gonzales: Problemas con la extension LivePage
El problema es que no me sale la opción de agregar la extensión LivePage a mi navegador Chrome. http://oi63.tinypic.com/34i495d.jpg Espero puedan ayudarme. Gracias
- (2016-08-04, v:2.2.3) Jesse Gilbride: Reinstallation
This is one of my favorite dev extensions (been using it a long time), but if I were to uninstall and reinstall it -- maybe due to reinstalling an OS or getting a new computer -- would I then need to buy it? Also, does buying it provide any added features? Thanks!
- (2012-11-10, v:1.4.2) Brian Syme: Not working for me (on OSX Chrome 23.0.1271.64)
Not refreshing for me. I can see it polling the file: URL in the developer tools network tab - I even see things like the file size change when I make a change - but it never refreshes the page.
- (2012-10-25, v:1.4.2) Evgeniy Skidan: prmanent refresh
Refreshed page all time without any changes on it. How I can fix that?
- (2012-09-13, v:184.108.40.206) Wes Cook: Not updating via CSS/SCSS
Hey there, I have a quick question. I really like LivePage, it's great for developing. Problem is it doesn't appear to detect CSS changes, either directly or via SCSS generation. Not sure what the issue is, it says it does in the options. I disabled adblocking as suggested in the comments. Anyway, just curious if you have any idea why that might be? Thanks, love the extension even for just HTML changes. Wes Cook [email protected]