Easily build SOQL queries with all Salesforce objects, and easily view debug logs. We never ask for your passwords.
As a Salesforce developer, does it takes a lot of time to 1. View debug logs in Salesforce Setup area or Developer Console? 2. Explore Salesforce Schema, SObject relationships, API Names of various Salesforce SObjects? 3. Download Salesforce Event Logs for various system events (detailed list below). This Chrome extension for Salesforce is an attempt to make this use case simple, by making Salesforce debug logs visible in 2 clicks, without leaving your current Salesforce tab. You get a better - hierarchical view of Salesforce debug logs, which are better to analyse. - ability to set logging level or trace-flags in Salesforce for any users or apex code without too many clicks or navigation - tracking of logs for multiple Salesforce users in same windows, as different tabs. - Explore up-to 5 level of Salesforce relationships in parent objects, and query child relationships via clicks, without any requirement to remember API Names of Salesforce's Object or field or relationship names. - Support Salesforce 50+ API Events for reporting.
- (2021-07-20) Asif Jamal: I love this chrome extension. Easily can see the debug log of any users. And SOQL query builder is a powerful tool.
- (2021-04-30) Ryan MacAlmon: This is a helpful tool for me when I do not know exactly fields I want to query. Are their any plans to add the ability to filter or sort using the UI? I think this would be great for newbies that are not good with the query syntax. Also what about tooling api? this would be a great value add
- (2021-03-30) Akul Dhingra: I have been using in everyday, while development to view the logs or just to simply view the data and filter using SOQL. It has been such a smooth experience. And the readily incoming updates makes me think there are a-lot of changes incoming. A suggestion: Could we include a change-set management system where in it tracks all the data that is changed since last changeset created/selected changeset.
- (2021-02-17) Dipesh Gupta: Saving a ton of time, in lightning world where object manager used to refuse loading.. Thanks Concretio!!
- (2020-12-13) I love it it make my logs easier to access and helps me find bugs fast
- (2017-03-01) Fernando Scarpin: The idea behind this is amazing. It would be awesome if it worked. Most of the logs I try viewing give me a "didn't understand the input" error, which makes the plugin a bit useless... There's a bug opened for this issue (around 9 months ago) but apparently it was not addressed yet.
- (2016-09-21) Ashish Tondare: This is what i call a MVP Stuff.. :)
- (2016-04-01) Rebe de la Paz: I absolutely love this extension! This made my log monitoring so much easier than dev console or IDE
- (2015-12-17) Sathish Venkatachalam: Awesome tool.. reduced my nunmber of clicks to get the logs.. Its quick now! Btw - do you have any themes?
- (2015-12-14) Pawan Kumar: It is very helpful. Made life easy for developer. :)
- (2015-10-22) hitesh malhotra: It's really amazing tool
- (2015-10-06) Ayan Hore: Really great..!!
- (2015-06-16) Narendra Adhikari: Really good tool... love it
- (2015-03-19) Sudhakar Chintapalli: Very Helpful, great work. Keep it up.:)
- (2015-03-03) Prashant Mathur: Really a good one... Specially the feature of checkboxes to filter out debug as per need.
- (2015-03-03) Rajiv Bhatt: Just stumbled upon this and found it very helpful! I was working on something similar (nested methods) but giving up on that coz I guess you have already taken care of that :) Thanks for sharing this and making our life easy!
- (2015-02-27) Tanuj Sharma: A very handy tool for salesforce developers. Saves a lot of time !
- (2015-02-26) Peter Knolle: Quite a useful addition to my salesforce dev toolkit. The log view is very nice and the watching for new logs feature is great.
- (2015-02-26) Jitendra Zaa: Must to have tool in Salesforce Developers list. Very innovative idea and going through raw debug file is also now full of fun !!!
- (2015-02-25) Ashutosh Raja: Love that I don't have to wait for dev console to load, or visit "setup > debug logs" area for hunting logs. Ability to retain state and watch timers would be nice, that I am hoping would come soon (as indicated by developers of extension) 5 stars for a good start - thanks !
- (2015-02-25) Harting Harris: Very handy tool to view logs. What I like most about this is, I don't have to go to salesforce's debug log and do refresh every time.
- (2015-02-25) Dushyant Pratap: It's so helpful thanks...
- (2015-02-23) Anjana Gupta: pretty helpful..
- (2018-05-07, v:0.6.9) Log not capturing Workflow
I have set the Workflow Debug level to Finer but still the log is not being captured in the tool. I see the log in Salesforce debug log though
- (2018-04-03, v:0.6.9) Watch New Log Issue
Hi Team, As when we click the watch new log button , It is not displaying the fresh log or new log. Can you please let us know the process for the same ? Thanks
- (2017-11-08, v:0.6.9) Michael Simkin: Tab
Please add "New Tab" button aside to "New Window".
- (2017-10-30, v:0.6.9) Dunte'e Silver: Error Message w/Logs
"Didn't understand the input" error when I click on the VIEW button next to a log. Never displays logs. Downloading the logs to view works fine.
- (2017-04-03, v:0.6.9) Jörn Berkefeld: No logs displayyed
It always alerts "Didn't understand the input" when i click on the VIEW button next to a log. Download works just fine though
- (2016-03-11, v:0.6.9) Dex Delfrate: Debug log viewer not working
Regardless of what my logging levels are set to, every time I view a log using this extension only the "CUMULATIVE_LIMIT_USAGE" portion is displayed, even if the log file in question is HUGE. This happens whether I use it in popup mode or windowed mode.
- (2015-10-06, v:0.6.5) Daniel Vázquez: Ubuntu user
In ubuntu the styles are broken. How i can send you a screenshot? Regards