Build complex Salesforce SOQL rapidly, monitor debug logs, and launch without sharing your passwords from any Salesforce tab.
Your all-in-one Salesforce toolkit is designed for admins, developers, consultants, and architects. We never store your data on our servers; it's only stored on your laptop. **Key Features** *1. Reports* Compare Profiles and Permission Sets across different orgs. Metadata: Effortlessly export essential details like Classes, Triggers, Process Builders, Flows, Validation Rules, VF Pages, and Workflow Rules in Excel. Get quick insights with the "Super User Report." *Super User Report* - Based on the following Salesforce Blog, offers quick insight into five critical security breaches in your Salesforce Org https://developer.salesforce.com/blogs/2021/05/boost-security-by-auditing-your-privileged-users-with-soql Export essential details in Excel. Access Approval Process details effortlessly. *2. Debug Logs* Dive into Salesforce's core with Hierarchical log viewer. Experience "Tail Logs" like a pro, with SFDX CLI-styled tailed logs, no installation or configuration required. Manage Trace Flags and Debug levels. Instantly debug client-reported errors for a given Salesforce User. *3. Schema Explorer* Navigate Salesforce schemas without memorising fields or relations. Build complex SOQL queries with ease. Quickly sort, filter, edit records batch/inline, and export to Excel. *4. Event Monitoring* Monitor and download log files for over 50 critical Salesforce events. Exclusive API-only feature not found in Salesforce setup. *5. Salesforce Tools* Apex test: Get code coverage and execute test suites. Efficiently manage validation and workflow rules in bulk. Stay informed about Salesforce Object limits. Create or delete multiple Salesforce fields or objects in bulk. Clone, delete, and manage reports, dashboards, flows, and record types in bulk. ***Release Notes*** * Version: v2.10.2 Update: Added multi-org support in Clone Flows. Update: Added multi-org support in Clone Global Picklist. Update: Added multi-org support in Clone Validation Rules. BugFix: Performance optimisation and bug fixes in general. * Version: v2.10.1 Update: Added login and refresh token functionality in Compare Profiles & Permission Sets Reports. Update: Added login and refresh token functionality in Super User Reports. BugFix: Added login and refresh token functionality in Approval Process Reports. BugFix: Performance optimisation and bug fixes in general. * Version: v2.10.0 Update: Compare Profiles and permission Sets across multiple orgs in a single instance. Update: Compare Super User across multiple orgs in a single instance. Update: Compare the Approval Process across multiple orgs in a single instance. Update: Login with multiple orgs once and refresh tokens from Settings. BugFix: Performance optimisation and bug fixes in general. Feature: Toggle record types in bulk (beta). * Version: v2.9.4 Update: Added support for Aggregate Queries in Schema Explorer. Update: Added support of Fields(ALL), Fields(Standard), and Fields(Custom) functions in Schema Explorer. BugFix: Schema Explorer, some parsing issues have been fixed. BugFix: Performance optimisation and minor bug fixes in general. * Version: v2.9.3 Update: Download multiple Debug Logs in a single Excel file. Update: Added object information in Process Builders and Flows Metadata Reports. BugFix: Schema Explorer export Excel issue fixed. BugFix: Performance optimisation and minor bug fixes in general. * Version: v2.9.2 Feature: Toggle and Delete Flows in bulk. Feature: Clone Flows in bulk. Update: Enhanced User Experience for Toggle and Delete Validation Rules. Update: Enhanced User Experience for Toggle and Delete Workflow Rules. BugFix: Performance optimisation and bug fixes in general. * Version: v2.9.0 * Feature: Clone and Delete Reports in Bulk. Feature: Apex Test - Execute tests and see test results and code coverage in action (beta). BugFix: Bug Fixes in general. * Version: v2.8.3 Released On: Nov 4, 2022* Feature: Clone Global Picklists in Bulk. Feature: Know Object Limits for your Org. BugFix: The Schema Explorer Column Header Issue was fixed. BugFix: Add and Edit Object in Bulk Object Creation Issue was resolved. BugFix: Clear All Success Button Issue in Bulk Object Creation was fixed Update: Enhanced User Experience for Bulk Object Creation. Update: Enhanced User Experience for Bulk Field Creation. ** Version: v2.8.2 Released On: Sept 2, 2022** Feature: Delete Objects in Bulk. Feature: Create Objects in Bulk. Feature: Delete Fields in Bulk. BugFix: Fixed Case Sensitive dependencies on fields while querying data. BugFix: Fixed Updation of Validation Rule created on Custom Metadata Type. BugFix: Fixed Graph for Login Event Type. Update: Updated UI for Bulk Field Creation. Update: API optimisations in Bulk Field Creation and Workflow Rules. (Reduced Calls) ** Version: v2.8.0 Released On: June 10, 2022** UI/UX improvements. Update: More options are available in the toolbar. Update: API calls count optimised. They are making only 1/5th of requests for Superuser and Metadata reports. Update: New Reactive pattern-based Indexed DB wrapper for better, more stable transactions of History and cache. Feature: Settings and user preferences. Feature: Set which API version you want to use. Feature: Enable or disable notifications/toasts. Feature: Clear all toasts using the toolbar. Feature: Toggle breadcrumbs option. Feature: Cache and History settings for auto-delete, time limit, and disable options. Feature: Global Pool for all background processes to stop individual or all at once. Also, could you stop running polls from the tasks section of the settings? Feature: Report bugs option. Feature: Share feedback links to make the feedback process easy. Feature: Global caching(clearable) and temporary caching for frequently fetched API requests. Feature: Preserves last login tokens to access multiple users within a single extension instance. Launch the extension from multiple Salesforce orgs/users, and you will get access to all the orgs/users in the latest instance. You can also switch between different available orgs/users. Feature: While using multiple orgs, access different users/orgs histories and caches. Nothing is deleted; the extension maintains different instances of History and cache for different users/orgs. Feature: New Reports modules with reports menu and searchable cards. Feature: Metadata reports added; export up to eight metadata reports. Feature: Export multiple reports together from Metadata, Compare, or Superuser. Feature: clear cache from anywhere using a global toolbar. Feature: Navigate to a different page in fullscreen mode, using the Go-to feature in the toolbar. Feature: Throttle export click rate to avoid multiple duplicate exports on accidental clicks Feature: Numbered File naming system for all Excel exports. BugFix: Repeated export bug. **Version: v2.7.0 Released On: May 9, 2022** improved themes, balanced grayscale for intense colors in dark mode Update: Improved stability/performance and compatibility for the latest browsers, built on the latest Angular Framework. Update: Performance improved with multithreaded processing Update: Build Size reduced Update: New UI and UX Update: Caching for frequently made API requests in validation rules Update: New architecture for validation rules, making a minimum of API calls Feature: Taillogs heap limiter Feature: Delete and bulk delete option for History Feature: Fullscreen option for all modules Feature: Mini game within waiting spinner Feature: Info for all modules Feature: Toolbar BugFix: Schema explorer pagination issue fixed BugFix: Schema explorer Boolean values not visible, fixed BugFix: Schema explorer Execute button glitch, fixed BugFix: Dark mode for toast, fixed BugFix: Schema explorer Filtered export, fixed BugFix: Not working for some salesforce orgs, fixed **Version: v2.6.0 Released On: March 2, 2022** New Dark Theme option (beta) Feature: debug logs module huge log warning fixed Feature: History for Schema Explorer compare module is now available within their respective tabs Update: UI UX improved BugFix: Watch the new logs feature fixed in the Debug logs module **Version: v2.5.8 Released On: January 18, 2022** Feature: Tail-logs module BugFix: The query parsing bug in Schema Explorer was fixed
- (2023-11-14) Satya d: Amazing, It has everything!
- (2023-11-01) Nicholas Jeans: Amazing
- (2023-10-30) Vimal Ramkalawon: It doesn't find all fields in an object. I created a test field to use when doing a demo to use the bulk delete function, it could not find that field >> i then used the bulk field creator tool which managed to create a field but when i did a fetch it still couldn't find the field that it created. When I try to bulk delete, it shows this error "2 Fields were not deleted due to some (Some Dependency exits)" yet I can delete those fields individually on Salesforce.
- (2023-10-27) Miles Harvey: Very helpful tool. Has saved me hours upon hours of export and metadata extract cleanup
- (2023-10-16) Mayank Patel: This is a must need for any SF Admin, your productivity and your understanding of your org will go through the roof with this. So many manual steps saved with this.
- (2023-09-20) Uni Zhu: Super charge development!
- (2023-09-07) Fabrizio Longobucco: very helpful.
- (2023-07-19) Mourya Gandalla: The best admin extension you ever need!
- (2023-07-05) Araceli Torres V.: Excelente extensión!!
- (2023-06-23) 그루미루: Very very helpful!!! This tool should be sold for a fee.
- (2023-05-30) Nicholas Nolan: Pretty good, but like every plugin, there is always something it doesn't do :)
- (2023-05-19) Laurent Pompairac Gentil: I gained so much time admin my salesforce org
- (2023-03-21) Mitesh Shah: Simply love the extension, say no further
- (2023-03-06) Dhananjay Kadam: Very good extension. But can you please add Process Builders to Metadata export and add object name to the metadata exports whever it is missing pls?
- (2023-01-30) Sunny Yadav: When I am trying to open it from my SF org its throwing "Session expired or invalid " error. i am unable to use it. what could be the issue? Pls help
- (2022-12-13) 何欽営: Amazing！ Really Hope it can add these features to Metadata Reports(Compare Profile and Permission Sets.) App Accesses Apex Class Accesses Visualforce Accesses Tab Visibilities System Permissions Again,it is wondeful!
- (2022-10-14) Vinod Jakore: very useful
- (2022-10-03) Ricardo Diaz: the best thing ever for when LEX/Dev Console just doesn't cut it
- (2022-09-29) sk muklesh ali: verygood
- (2022-09-20) Rajat Bansal: Great tool for downloading org metadata super easy. Please add support for LWC and Aura components as well.
- (2022-09-20) Thanaphat Kulrapawiroj: very good
- (2022-09-14) Tobias Escalante: great
- (2022-09-08) Youpi “youpioou” oou: I can't understand. This app was usefull and user-friendly to check apex log debug. And now, new feature disable all button (example : show debug only) and all tabs is set with old color. Why change all and disable feature ? I can't use this extension now because she is slow and not user friendly.
- (2022-09-07) Gaurav Saraswat: Very useful extension.
- (2022-07-27) Melvin Joseph: THIS IS THE BEST EVER SALESFORCE EXTENSION I FOUND ON THE CHROME STORE!!!!!!!!!!! I can easily mass edit records, query and its extremely helpful for debug logs. Big thanks to the developer! Great work.
- (2022-05-02) Miki Yoshida: @Abhinav Gupta Hi, there. I love this tool after trying to use it. I have a question. Can we create SOQL with WHERE or ORDER BY clause automatically? If we can, how can we do it? Thanks
- (2021-11-04) Dmitry Karpenko: заеьаще!
- (2021-07-20) Asif Jamal: I love this chrome extension. Easily can see the debug log of any users. And SOQL query builder is a powerful tool.
- (2021-04-30) Ryan MacAlmon: This is a helpful tool for me when I do not know exactly fields I want to query. Are their any plans to add the ability to filter or sort using the UI? I think this would be great for newbies that are not good with the query syntax. Also what about tooling api? this would be a great value add
- (2021-03-30) Akul Dhingra: I have been using in everyday, while development to view the logs or just to simply view the data and filter using SOQL. It has been such a smooth experience. And the readily incoming updates makes me think there are a-lot of changes incoming. A suggestion: Could we include a change-set management system where in it tracks all the data that is changed since last changeset created/selected changeset.
- (2021-02-17) Dipesh Gupta: Saving a ton of time, in lightning world where object manager used to refuse loading.. Thanks Concretio!!
- (2020-12-13) I love it it make my logs easier to access and helps me find bugs fast
- (2017-03-01) Fernando Scarpin: The idea behind this is amazing. It would be awesome if it worked. Most of the logs I try viewing give me a "didn't understand the input" error, which makes the plugin a bit useless... There's a bug opened for this issue (around 9 months ago) but apparently it was not addressed yet.
- (2016-09-21) Ashish Tondare: This is what i call a MVP Stuff.. :)
- (2016-04-01) Rebe de la Paz: I absolutely love this extension! This made my log monitoring so much easier than dev console or IDE
- (2015-12-17) Sathish Venkatachalam: Awesome tool.. reduced my nunmber of clicks to get the logs.. Its quick now! Btw - do you have any themes?
- (2015-12-14) Pawan Kumar: It is very helpful. Made life easy for developer. :)
- (2015-10-22) hitesh malhotra: It's really amazing tool
- (2015-10-06) Ayan Hore: Really great..!!
- (2015-06-16) Narendra Adhikari: Really good tool... love it
- (2015-03-19) Sudhakar Chintapalli: Very Helpful, great work. Keep it up.:)
- (2015-03-03) Prashant Mathur: Really a good one... Specially the feature of checkboxes to filter out debug as per need.
- (2015-03-03) Rajiv Bhatt: Just stumbled upon this and found it very helpful! I was working on something similar (nested methods) but giving up on that coz I guess you have already taken care of that :) Thanks for sharing this and making our life easy!
- (2015-02-27) Tanuj Sharma: A very handy tool for salesforce developers. Saves a lot of time !
- (2015-02-26) Peter Knolle: Quite a useful addition to my salesforce dev toolkit. The log view is very nice and the watching for new logs feature is great.
- (2015-02-26) Jitendra Zaa: Must to have tool in Salesforce Developers list. Very innovative idea and going through raw debug file is also now full of fun !!!
- (2015-02-25) Ashutosh Raja: Love that I don't have to wait for dev console to load, or visit "setup > debug logs" area for hunting logs. Ability to retain state and watch timers would be nice, that I am hoping would come soon (as indicated by developers of extension) 5 stars for a good start - thanks !
- (2015-02-25) Harting Harris: Very handy tool to view logs. What I like most about this is, I don't have to go to salesforce's debug log and do refresh every time.
- (2015-02-25) Dushyant Pratap: It's so helpful thanks...
- (2015-02-23) Anjana Gupta: pretty helpful..
- (2023-08-21, v:2.10.2) Ajit V: Custom Objects Do not appear in the Explorer
For some reason the custom object does not appear in the Schema Explorer. Is there something i am missing?
- (2023-07-10, v:2.10.1) Joshua Gebbie: Plugin no longer works for Summer 23 Salesforce orgs
The app opens and then automatically closes down, this has been noticed on Summer 23 releases but not all of them as some do work. Everything is up to date on my machine and other colleagues have the same issue.
- (2023-03-06, v:2.9.2) Chris Herman: Using the Schema Explorer SOQL generator "Export Excel" function only 31 records are returned.
This is an amazing extension which I use daily however I, and other users, have observed that when exporting to excel only 31 records are returned across any objects. This limits the functionality of the SOQL Query Builder which gives access to fields not retrievable within the likes of Workbench.
- (2022-12-13, v:2.8.3) 何欽営: New features to Metadata Reports
Really Hope it can add these features to Metadata Reports(Compare Profile and Permission Sets.) App Accesses Apex Class Accesses Visualforce Accesses Tab Visibilities System Permissions
- (2022-10-04, v:2.8.2) Andrew Day: Log filters
Please provide the ability to to filter logs by Category etc... ex filter to only show 'USER_DEBUG'
- (2022-05-02, v:2.6.1) Miki Yoshida: Schema Explorer
Can we create SOQL with WHERE or ORDER BY clause automatically? If we can, how can we do it? Thanks.
- (2018-05-07, v:0.6.9) Log not capturing Workflow
I have set the Workflow Debug level to Finer but still the log is not being captured in the tool. I see the log in Salesforce debug log though
- (2018-04-03, v:0.6.9) Watch New Log Issue
Hi Team, As when we click the watch new log button , It is not displaying the fresh log or new log. Can you please let us know the process for the same ? Thanks
- (2017-11-08, v:0.6.9) Michael Simkin: Tab
Please add "New Tab" button aside to "New Window".
- (2017-10-30, v:0.6.9) Dunte'e Silver: Error Message w/Logs
"Didn't understand the input" error when I click on the VIEW button next to a log. Never displays logs. Downloading the logs to view works fine.
- (2017-04-03, v:0.6.9) Jörn Berkefeld: No logs displayyed
It always alerts "Didn't understand the input" when i click on the VIEW button next to a log. Download works just fine though
- (2016-03-11, v:0.6.9) Dex Delfrate: Debug log viewer not working
Regardless of what my logging levels are set to, every time I view a log using this extension only the "CUMULATIVE_LIMIT_USAGE" portion is displayed, even if the log file in question is HUGE. This happens whether I use it in popup mode or windowed mode.
- (2015-10-06, v:0.6.5) Daniel Vázquez: Ubuntu user
In ubuntu the styles are broken. How i can send you a screenshot? Regards