Suite of tools like Debug log viewer, which loads without any authentication or ask for user name or password.
Does it takes a lot to view debug logs i.e. via setup area or dev console. This extension is an attempt to make this use case simple, by making debug logs visible in 2 clicks, without leaving the current salesforce tab. You get a better - hierarchical view of debug logs, which are better to analyse. - ability to set logging level or traceflags for any users or apex code - tracking of logs for multiple users in same windows, as different tabs. More features, like Execute Anonymous, Code Coverage, Test Cases are in pipe, will be released soon.
- (2017-03-01) Fernando Scarpin: The idea behind this is amazing. It would be awesome if it worked. Most of the logs I try viewing give me a "didn't understand the input" error, which makes the plugin a bit useless... There's a bug opened for this issue (around 9 months ago) but apparently it was not addressed yet.
- (2016-09-21) Ashish Tondare: This is what i call a MVP Stuff.. :)
- (2016-04-01) Rebe de la Paz: I absolutely love this extension! This made my log monitoring so much easier than dev console or IDE
- (2015-12-17) Sathish Venkatachalam: Awesome tool.. reduced my nunmber of clicks to get the logs.. Its quick now! Btw - do you have any themes?
- (2015-12-14) Pawan Kumar: It is very helpful. Made life easy for developer. :)
- (2015-10-22) hitesh malhotra: It's really amazing tool
- (2015-10-06) Ayan Hore: Really great..!!
- (2015-06-16) Narendra Adhikari: Really good tool... love it
- (2015-03-19) Sudhakar Chintapalli: Very Helpful, great work. Keep it up.:)
- (2015-03-03) Prashant Mathur: Really a good one... Specially the feature of checkboxes to filter out debug as per need.
- (2015-03-03) Rajiv Bhatt: Just stumbled upon this and found it very helpful! I was working on something similar (nested methods) but giving up on that coz I guess you have already taken care of that :) Thanks for sharing this and making our life easy!
- (2015-02-27) Tanuj Kumar Sharma: A very handy tool for salesforce developers. Saves a lot of time !
- (2015-02-26) Peter Knolle: Quite a useful addition to my salesforce dev toolkit. The log view is very nice and the watching for new logs feature is great.
- (2015-02-26) Jitendra Zaa: Must to have tool in Salesforce Developers list. Very innovative idea and going through raw debug file is also now full of fun !!!
- (2015-02-25) Ashutosh Raja: Love that I don't have to wait for dev console to load, or visit "setup > debug logs" area for hunting logs. Ability to retain state and watch timers would be nice, that I am hoping would come soon (as indicated by developers of extension) 5 stars for a good start - thanks !
- (2015-02-25) Harting Harris: Very handy tool to view logs. What I like most about this is, I don't have to go to salesforce's debug log and do refresh every time.
- (2015-02-25) Dushyant Pratap: It's so helpful thanks...
- (2015-02-23) Anjana Gupta: pretty helpful..
- (2018-05-07, v:0.6.9) Log not capturing Workflow
I have set the Workflow Debug level to Finer but still the log is not being captured in the tool. I see the log in Salesforce debug log though
- (2018-04-03, v:0.6.9) Watch New Log Issue
Hi Team, As when we click the watch new log button , It is not displaying the fresh log or new log. Can you please let us know the process for the same ? Thanks
- (2017-11-08, v:0.6.9) Michael Simkin: Tab
Please add "New Tab" button aside to "New Window".
- (2017-10-30, v:0.6.9) Dunte'e Silver: Error Message w/Logs
"Didn't understand the input" error when I click on the VIEW button next to a log. Never displays logs. Downloading the logs to view works fine.
- (2017-04-03, v:0.6.9) Jörn Berkefeld: No logs displayyed
It always alerts "Didn't understand the input" when i click on the VIEW button next to a log. Download works just fine though
- (2016-03-11, v:0.6.9) Dex Delfrate: Debug log viewer not working
Regardless of what my logging levels are set to, every time I view a log using this extension only the "CUMULATIVE_LIMIT_USAGE" portion is displayed, even if the log file in question is HUGE. This happens whether I use it in popup mode or windowed mode.
- (2015-10-06, v:0.6.5) Daniel Vázquez: Ubuntu user
In ubuntu the styles are broken. How i can send you a screenshot? Regards