SF Quick Metadata Lookup is an Advanced Metadata Searching Tool, you can search all your metadata(managed/unmanaged) in quick manner
SF Quick Metadata Lookup is an Advanced Metadata Searching Tool, which will help you to find all your metadata in quick fast manner; you can search all your salesforce metadata(managed/unmanaged) in quick manner like a lookup selection. The extension provide you the searching functionality in a combined way of select and auto-search. Provide you an advance filtration on managed metadata by their Prefix, apart from that you can also search your metadata by their Label or APIName. You can search following metadata from Salesforce: -- Apex Classes -- Apex Pages -- Static Resource -- Apex Component -- Apex Trigger -- Custom and Standard Objects -- Custom Settings -- Users [All Metadata contains managed and unmanaged type of sObject] By default the extension will work on both type of instances in Sales-force which include Visual-force and Sales-force instance. But you can also configure the extension panel visibility from Option configuration page in extension, Just provide your visibility criteria and extension will appear on the page as according to your visibility configuration. Beside from that you can also configure the data refresh rate for the SF Metadata retrival. See below available Configurable option: -- Visibility of the Extension on SF and VF pages. -- Configuration of Data refreshment rate. -- Configuration of Searching behaviour like ("Start With" OR "Contains")
- (2020-01-06) Jyotirmaya Rath: Awesome tool. Very friendly to use. Save a lot of time
- (2016-09-05) Anjith Kumar: Awesome,really helpful and cool tool
- (2016-07-29) Vijay Mohan: Really cool tool.
- (2015-07-13) Ashish Arya: Very helpful!!
- (2015-02-27) Rajiv Bhatt: AWesome! makes life so much easy. thanks for sharing it!
- (2015-02-10) Rahul Pardeshi: Nice Tool! Quickly enables for checking the metadata. :)
- (2015-02-10) mahesh ghori: Cool tool... Very fast and saves Ctrl + Tab key pressing :)
- (2015-02-09) Elias Rollen: Great tool !!! No need to switching multiple tabs when striking with code...
- (2018-10-23, v:1.3) Amiya Das: SF Quick metadata lookup not appearing in sanbox
This chrome extension is not working/appearing in sandbox. Though it works fine in developer orgs and other sandboxes. Please assist.
- (2018-09-28, v:1.3) Andrey Pomaz: Error
- (2018-06-29, v:1.3) Rakesh Byri: Chrome Extension Issue with Sandbox
Unable to access the chrome extension with the sandbox but working fine with the Developer Edition
- (2018-06-21, v:1.3) Ram Chundu: Is it still being maintained?
Hi..This is wonderful extension to start with. Having a shortcut key to open the extension pop-up would be ideal. This would help in launching it quickly.
- (2017-04-24, v:1.3) Shalu Kp: App is not launching
I added this extension to my chrome and I am seeing the icon on my browser. When I click on it, I am navigated to the overview tab in this window. How can I launch the application? I will sent a screen shot to your email. Please help
- (2016-11-25, v:1.3) Arun Kumar: Doesn't support custom domain?
Hi NP, This is a great productivity tool and works fine on my dev org but not on my customer's org. I think issue could be because of the url (custom domain url). Do you have plans to extend this extension to custom domain as well? Thanks for your time!
- (2016-11-23, v:1.3) Sheila McEvoy: Not able to use/launch the SF Quick Metadata Lookup
I have added the Chrome extension and I can see it at the top right of Chrome but when I click on it, I come to this page and not to what I presume would be a page to add search criteria. I've gone into Settings and set the defaults but the S is in grey and I presume it should be in Red.
- (2016-03-26, v:1.3) Paras Dhingra: Unable add this extension to my chrome
- (2016-01-14, v:1.3) Samir Khan: Not able to install in chrome
I am still getting the same error.Can you please help
- (2015-11-18, v:1.3) Samir Khan: Not able to install in chrome
when i click on add extension , i get an error dialog box saying access denied