Spider let's you turn websites into organized data, download them as JSON/CSV. No coding or configuration required.
Spider is a smart point-and-click web scraping tool. With Spider, you can turn websites into organized data, download it as JSON or spreadsheet. There's no coding experience or configuration time involved, simply open the chrome extension and start clicking.
- (2022-03-18) Slawomir Wanat: Great tool! One thing missing - multiple patterns for different web pages. Can you pelase add it?
- (2021-12-30) Nicholas Quintero: If you are as lost on how to use this, as I was, I'm willing to save you some headaches. Visit, https://www.notion.so/hyperyolo/Spider-Pro-Documentation-5d275abd49c64b3185a0bb53ebae4ae0 Thats the actual support page. The support page link provided by the chrome web store, is broken.
- (2021-04-11) Muhammad Anugerah Gunawan: Not working. Clicked add selection and nothing happened
- (2021-03-11) John Balladares: Thanks for such a great product Amie! Is there any way to generate nested JSON? For example, using the current column names as the key for any items added to that column?
- (2021-03-04) AbdulRahman Alnuaimy: يارب اللهم ... الفرج من عندك والرحمه من م فضلك ..ياكريم . يا ألله . اشفينأ من الهم والمرض .واسعدنأء في الدرين .يأ ألله
- (2021-02-10) Sha lastmsm4: Been using it for over a year now!
- (2020-11-17) Quite intuitive, as a Product manager, I'm required to do a lot of ad-hoc scraping, copying, pasting etc. This tool makes it easy as anything! Kudos to the team for the great work!
- (2020-07-10) Mi Monir: Please add a copy button on Column Name section where you already added a delete button. I hope copy button can also more helpful your extension and people will love it. Thanks.
- (2020-04-11) Kenet brown: How to grab Links ?
- (2020-04-03) Mike Mitchell: It's certainly not intuitive. There is no obvious user instructions and the support website doesn't work.
- (2020-03-26) Jonathan Crinquand: I was looking for a simple scrapping tool, recognizing data on a simple page. I tested AnyPicker, SimpleScrapper & so many more, all were not working well. Thanks god, you exist !
- (2020-02-01) Mi Monir: Really it's helpful. You just now need to add manually Column Name function for each column.
- (2019-11-29) TEJAS RANDIVE: Thank you for providing a very useful software and i loved it because it is free and very simple to use it is one of the best web scraping extension for chrome it works beautifully i just want a help can anyone please tell me how to scrap multiple pages please.
- (2019-08-22) Mohammad Qara: Really nice !
- (2019-07-09) Israfil Leo: i just loved it and its free to very well done work sir thanks for helping us
- (2019-06-12) zhengxiong tang: 单个页面很有帮助.但是多页面就不行了
- (2019-06-05) houguang li: only collection lists
- (2019-05-19) Simple, elegant and very useful! It does just what's needed; no more nor less. Have a look at other extensions from this dev... Any as well crafted! Kudos.
- (2019-05-16) J Key: 看上去很棒
- (2019-05-15) Ellen Tung: 用来复制需要注册登录的网页上的文字很方便，cool
- (2019-05-01) David Anderegg: Loved it! So simply to use, but only good for a page at a time. Really needs a pagination feature, like choosing "next" so it can scrape multiple pages.
- (2019-04-13) Richard Laksana: Very good extension and very easy to use. Suggestions / features request: 1. Keyboard shortcut to activate / deactivate spider. 2. Maybe using toolbar rather than menu for download csv, download json, removed save data, quit spider so that it is faster to access it just like multi selection and save. 3. Reminder to save before closing spider if they have unsaved changes. 4. UI can be improve so that people know it is editable like project name and column name. 5, More ... Thank you, Richard Laksana