A web scraper that's fast, free and simple to use. Scrape website data and table data in seconds
👉 Please watch the short video above to see how to scrape 👈 Simplescraper is designed to be the most simple and most powerful web scraper you've ever used. Run locally in your browser (no need to signup) or create automated scraping recipes that can scrape thousands of web pages and turn them into APIs. Start here: https://simplescraper.io/guide --- Recent reviews: "Exceptionally easy to use" - ★★★★★ "Simply the best/easiest Scraper I've found" - ★★★★★ "This is a great scraper. It's better than all the other scrapers I tried on the Google web store" - ★★★★★ "Amazing extension saved me a ton of time" - ★★★★★ --- Useful features include: ⚡ A simple point and click tool to select the data you need ⚡ Smart selection that captures table columns as well as urls from links and images ⚡ Download in csv or JSON format ⚡ Unlimited free local scraping ⚡ Pagination (cloud scraping) ⚡ Save scrape jobs so you can run again without having to re-select the data you want (cloud scraping) ⚡ Navigate between recipes easily and run multiple scrape jobs simultaneously (cloud scraping) ⚡ Historical snapshots of all the data you have downloaded in the past (cloud scraping) ⚡ Free cloud scraping starting credits --- ⭐ New in update 1.20: - Improved API tab - Improved cookie feature --- Past updates: ⭐ Update 1.18/1.19: - Improved selection process: easily select a single element using the new 'only this' menu option ⭐ Update 1.17: - Improved crawler - scrape up to 3000 pages at a time! - Improved next page selection process - Wider selection of scrape recipe templates ⭐ Update 1.16: - Improved crawler - scrape up to 2000 pages at a time! - 'Manage account' section added - Design and layout improvements ⭐ Update 1.15: - Google Sheets integration - save scraped data to Google Sheets instantly! - CSS editor - you can now edit the CSS selector when selecting elements - New logo - Updated help guide ⭐ Update 1.14: - Ability to schedule recipes - Ability to edit recipes - Ability to crawl multiple urls - New simpler layout ⭐ Update 1.13: - selection made easier (automatically chooses first selection) - improved top menu - infinite scroll added
- (2021-05-22) Mina: Just spent a ton of time trying to figure out how to write a scraping function for a complicated website in a java program, thought I'd check if maybe there was something I could use to just get this part out of the way in a .CSV and I am so happy this exists instead so I don't have to reinvent the wheel!
- (2021-05-20) Igor Savinkin: I like it, simple, has data integrations. Yet it seems uncertain as to the pagination button selector
- (2021-05-11) Paulien Eikens: First it was difficult to find the right extension, but this one was the only one who asked us if it worked out. Super helpful customer service afterwards. Therefor 5 stars.
- (2021-05-03) david vahlle: good for simple structured list scraping, not working for deep scraping, or scraping fields with content after clicking
- (2021-04-30) jj sanjose: you are good too! will you add recipe workflow automation as that of NoCoding Scraper ?
- (2021-04-10) Sebastien Baguet: Très simple d'utilisation mais nécessite que les sites soient bien codés :) j'adore !
- (2021-04-06) Roxana Ana: Perfect for website scraping!
- (2021-03-29) insane :D
- (2021-03-19) Rahul V J: So far so good! Quite easy to scrape : _)
- (2021-03-17) Jeff Mccallister: I'm shocked it's both free and idiot proof. It just works.
- (2021-03-16) GK TIME: Wonderful web scraper! Highly recommended!
- (2021-03-16) Steeve Furrer: Super outil, très pratique
- (2021-03-09) Ganesh Kumar Prabhakar: Fantastic Scraping. Not even a single data was missed!
- (2021-03-04) Karim Benyagoub: Simply the best/easiest Scraper I've found for Chromium-based browsers. I was right not to follow those other inspector and tag based methods which didn't even work for me, thanks for this brilliant extension :)
- (2021-02-23) Bill Babeaux: Exceptionally easy to use. The replacement to Kimono Labs that I've been looking for!
- (2021-02-18) Beni Bar-Gera: I do really like it. But calling it free in the title is misleading.
- (2021-01-28) Kaan: Amazingly simple and intuitive!!! Thanks a lot
- (2021-01-18) Fran Fresh: LOVE LOVE Love it! 10 out of 5 stars. Thankyou! I tried 10 others and was getting more overwhelmed each day. This is the simplest and got it working within 15min. (I am not technical). It has scraper + crawler (I did not even know the difference but the user guide, very simple to follow, videos to show you how. Everything simple and intuitive). LOVE LOVE it.
- (2021-01-14) Martindutch Martindutch: Good program
- (2021-01-04) DanielGerWe: In my personal case (scraping each column of a table) the tool has worked perfectly. Works like a charme, is intuitive and data export as .csv and .json helpful.
- (2021-01-02) Parry Lee: This is one of the best scrapers I've ever used. It's really simple and flexible as well. The support is awesome! Mike is always very helpful with the technicalities.
- (2020-12-15) David Wells Jr.: This is a great scraper. It's better than all the other scrapers I tried on the Google web store. It works nice and simple like they say it does. The support is great also. I had a problem with my output on a page and the owner Mike answered fast and went above and beyond to help me get going with the software. Its one of the best kept secrets that you can add to Chrome.
- (2020-12-14) Nitrogem 35: n i c e
- (2020-12-09) Yogi Davit: Good
- (2020-12-06) Taci Yalcin: great! only workin scraper around. thanks guys!
- (2020-11-27) Thinh Dinh: Using an extension like this brings back faith in humanity. It just works. It's simple, quick, and effective. It allowed me to scrape data from my own Amazon content list in under 2 minutes. A huge thanks to the makers of this extension, you're awesome.
- (2020-11-20) benjamin autran: Very simple to use and result was perfect for my case!
- (2020-11-02) Lance Smith: This did exactly what I was wanting to do. I did have one problem that I had to work around. The keep it, remove it toggle button did not come to front on a table header field, which I did not want. So I had to go ahead and export, then remove that cell and shift the cells up. If I were using this daily, this would be a big inconvenience. Other than that so far, the devs did very good. Very intuitive!
- (2020-10-20) Nero: amazing extension saved me a ton of time
- (2020-10-11) Alexandte RFST: only 50 pages possible to scrap.
- (2020-10-08) 武藤悦子: I love it ! my most favorite Scraping tool. very cool!!
- (2020-10-07) Petr Zelenka: Great application, super-easy to use.
- (2020-09-10) B K: The tool is offered "Free". Then you spend time in learning how to set it up only afterwards to learn that- hey it's actually not free at all. Yeah, the tool is free, however actually using the tool isn't at all. That's just such a lousy, scammy practice. Avoid.
- (2020-09-09) Treska Tay: I tried probably 20 different scraper extensions, api, web apps etc... This is the one that worked. And it did so instantly without fuss or muss. Great work.
- (2020-08-29) Vipul Chaturvedi: Worked Flawlessly
- (2020-08-25) Tom Schi: This is just useful to try 'Simple scraper'. if you just need a scapter some times per month in a useful way, Simple scraper costs 420$ per year.
- (2020-07-06) Jérôme Binet: top
- (2020-04-09) Bryce Vernon: It's so easy I'm like wutttt My life is better with this extension.
- (2020-03-20) Morgan Durden: Does what is says on the box. Super simple, web based. Didn't even need to follow the tutorial to get it going, it's that amazing!
- (2020-03-10) John S.: quite good
- (2020-02-24) David Sealey: Intelligently designed app with intuitive and clean interface that was easy to understand and to use, backed up by genuinely excellent support. On the latter, I had a page with a lazy load designed that stymied half a dozen other extensions but SimpleScraper got it after Mike had a look and tweaked the url. In it's early days of evolution so currently focussed on a more select set of capabilities but I think this app is one to try and also to watch. As it gains more of the features and capabilities of some of the more mature platforms it will be a serious threat in this space due to the efficient intelligent design combined with the great support.
- (2020-02-24) Be Wellington: Very easy to use. I was scraping sites in seconds once it was installed. This is a slick app.
- (2020-02-23) じょうじ: I love it ! my most favorite Scraping tool. very cool . very prety !
- (2020-02-18) Mad Dog: nice app [email protected]!
- (2020-02-13) Lukáš Bekr: Brilliant tool! Helped me a ton in scraping StackExchange search results pages. The support on livechat responded right away and they even made a small custom tweak in the product pretty much asap on my request :)
- (2020-02-07) Chandler Whipple: Sometimes clicking view results will open 14 tabs for the same results page! Does not work for dynamic tables generated in React - only for static html. I cannot scrape titles AND links from some sites like the Hacker News tutorial portrays as automatic.
- (2020-01-17) Daniel Pipkin: I wanted to grab 13 pages of data and I was able to do it in under 5 minutes with this thing. It's super fast and easy to use. Thanks for making this!
- (2020-01-05) Teodosio Jimenez Morrobel: Really awesome. How can I scrape images urls, I didn't found nothing related in the docs.
- (2020-01-03) pascal a: best no-code scraping tool ! The name say it all !
- (2020-01-01) Gyan Kapur: It's free and has the potential to become a really useful tool for me. I like that it works on the edge, as well.
- (2021-05-24, v:1.20) Максим Юпатов: На что тратятся запросы
На что тратятся запросы
- (2020-09-19, v:1.17) zhijun Lin: It is so bad
I can not scrape the google search result with url...
- (2020-06-08, v:1.16) Maks Develov: Wrong links
I really liked the application, but on the Youtube service it retrieves the wrong links. For example, on the Videos tab, we extract links pointing to the name of the video, and after extraction, activating any of them opens the Home tab, although the video playback page should open. If possible, fix this problem, please!
- (2019-11-24, v:1.13) יהודה אבראשי: how to scrape url from title?
I didn't find it in your tutorials, and I couldn't do it
- (2019-11-19, v:1.13) Maxime Rondeau: Auto-run
Hi thank you for this amazing tool! Does it possible to auto run receipe every hour? If not, is it on your roadmap or have you an idea how to do that myself ? Thanks Max
- (2019-11-11, v:1.13) Igor Kaufman: Multi-page scrapping
Such a great extension! However, I'm struggling with the multi-page scraping. For instance, i'm trying to extract the press releases from the page: https://ir.consolidated.com/press-releases?field_nir_news_date_value%5Bmin%5D=&items_per_page=10#views-exposed-form-widget-news-table I'm able to choose the next page element, but nothing happens... Is there a way to set the number of pages to scrap as well? Thanks!