A web scraper that's fast, free and simple to use. Download data from websites and tables in seconds.
⭐ New in update 1.17: - Improved crawler - scrape up to 3000 pages at a time! - Improved next page selection process - Wider selection of scrape recipe templates 👉 Please watch the short video above to see how to scrape 👈 Simplescraper is designed from the ground up to be the simplest and most powerful web scraper you've ever used. Run locally in your browser or create automated scraping recipes that turn web pages into APIs. Start here: https://simplescraper.io/guide Useful features include: ⚡ A simple point and click tool to select the data you need ⚡ Smart selection that captures table columns as well as urls from links and images ⚡ Download in csv or JSON format ⚡ Unlimited free local scraping ⚡ Pagination (cloud scraping) ⚡ Save scrape jobs so you can run again without having to re-select the data you want (cloud scraping) ⚡ Navigate between recipes easily and run multiple scrape jobs simultaneously (cloud scraping) ⚡ Historical snapshots of all the data you have downloaded in the past (cloud scraping) ⚡ Free cloud scraping starting credits ---------- Past updates: ⭐ Update 1.16: - Improved crawler - scrape up to 2000 pages at a time! - 'Manage account' section added - Design and layout improvements ⭐ Update 1.15: - Google Sheets integration - save scraped data to Google Sheets instantly! - CSS editor - you can now edit the CSS selector when selecting elements - New logo - Updated help guide ⭐ Update 1.14: - Ability to schedule recipes - Ability to edit recipes - Ability to crawl multiple urls - New simpler layout ⭐ Update 1.13: - selection made easier (automatically chooses first selection) - improved top menu - infinite scroll added
- (2020-07-06) Jérôme Binet: top
- (2020-04-09) Bryce Vernon: It's so easy I'm like wutttt My life is better with this extension.
- (2020-03-20) Morgan Durden: Does what is says on the box. Super simple, web based. Didn't even need to follow the tutorial to get it going, it's that amazing!
- (2020-03-10) John S.: quite good
- (2020-02-24) David Sealey: Intelligently designed app with intuitive and clean interface that was easy to understand and to use, backed up by genuinely excellent support. On the latter, I had a page with a lazy load designed that stymied half a dozen other extensions but SimpleScraper got it after Mike had a look and tweaked the url. In it's early days of evolution so currently focussed on a more select set of capabilities but I think this app is one to try and also to watch. As it gains more of the features and capabilities of some of the more mature platforms it will be a serious threat in this space due to the efficient intelligent design combined with the great support.
- (2020-02-24) Be Wellington: Very easy to use. I was scraping sites in seconds once it was installed. This is a slick app.
- (2020-02-23) じょうじ: I love it ! my most favorite Scraping tool. very cool . very prety !
- (2020-02-18) Mad Dog: nice app [email protected]!
- (2020-02-13) Lukáš Bekr: Brilliant tool! Helped me a ton in scraping StackExchange search results pages. The support on livechat responded right away and they even made a small custom tweak in the product pretty much asap on my request :)
- (2020-02-07) Chandler Whipple: Sometimes clicking view results will open 14 tabs for the same results page! Does not work for dynamic tables generated in React - only for static html. I cannot scrape titles AND links from some sites like the Hacker News tutorial portrays as automatic.
- (2020-01-17) Daniel Pipkin: I wanted to grab 13 pages of data and I was able to do it in under 5 minutes with this thing. It's super fast and easy to use. Thanks for making this!
- (2020-01-05) Teodosio Jimenez Morrobel: Really awesome. How can I scrape images urls, I didn't found nothing related in the docs.
- (2020-01-03) pascal a: best no-code scraping tool ! The name say it all !
- (2020-01-01) Gyan Kapur: It's free and has the potential to become a really useful tool for me. I like that it works on the edge, as well.
- (2019-12-30) Omar Faruq: I cannot live without it
- (2019-12-30) Tomohiro Seto: They gave us some help quickly via Email. So we could make our program without any stress. Awesome!
- (2019-12-24) zora rojas: really good extension. the best of all that I tried
- (2019-12-19) Louie Sakoda: Many other tools to scrape data have felt a bit beyond my understanding. While I'm still figuring out all I can do with this, it's easy to see how powerful and simple it is to gather the data you need!
- (2019-12-17) Sadiq Shamji: excellent, but makes you rate for credits
- (2019-12-12) Jeremy Cortial: One of the best chrome extension I have ever used. That is game changer!
- (2019-12-10) Madison Vahle: Love this app! Hoping I can figure out why I am still having troubles with multiple page scrapes but otherwise, it's great and has wonderful guides/youtube tutorials as well!
- (2019-12-07) Clayton Matule: It's crazy how easy it is to get some info. Some websites worked amazing while some others just refuse to work. One of them is http://www.folhademaputo.co.mz/pt/noticias/desporto/ when trying to select the thumbnails. But overall, amazing extension.
- (2019-12-07) Jeff Withington: This scraper slaps so incredibly hard. This is EVERYTHING I have been looking for a in a web scraper. Thank you!
- (2019-12-07) moin patel: Great Extension. Simple easy to use.
- (2019-12-06) Bernat Fages: Super intuitive to use
- (2020-06-08, v:1.16) Maks Develov: Wrong links
I really liked the application, but on the Youtube service it retrieves the wrong links. For example, on the Videos tab, we extract links pointing to the name of the video, and after extraction, activating any of them opens the Home tab, although the video playback page should open. If possible, fix this problem, please!
- (2019-11-24, v:1.13) יהודה אבראשי: how to scrape url from title?
I didn't find it in your tutorials, and I couldn't do it
- (2019-11-19, v:1.13) Maxime Rondeau: Auto-run
Hi thank you for this amazing tool! Does it possible to auto run receipe every hour? If not, is it on your roadmap or have you an idea how to do that myself ? Thanks Max
- (2019-11-11, v:1.13) Igor Kaufman: Multi-page scrapping
Such a great extension! However, I'm struggling with the multi-page scraping. For instance, i'm trying to extract the press releases from the page: https://ir.consolidated.com/press-releases?field_nir_news_date_value%5Bmin%5D=&items_per_page=10#views-exposed-form-widget-news-table I'm able to choose the next page element, but nothing happens... Is there a way to set the number of pages to scrap as well? Thanks!