This is a fan-made extension that allows anyone to quickly check how soon the new Pokemon games will be released!
This is a simple countdown timer for the release date of the newest installation in the Pokemon franchise. The extension uses your systems clock so it is always accurate to your region. *CHANGE LOG* Version 5: -Pokemon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl Support -> Used an estimated release date of November 15th 2021 based on recent releases -Relisting extension Version 4.5: -Minor update -Unlisting extension
- (2019-08-12) jespesl: Can't wait for the games i love how it shows the days without having to open it.
- (2019-03-10) I've actually had this extension since it Sun and Moon, and I've checked it pretty much daily since. Thanks for the amazing extension.
- (2018-03-17) thelegend2508: git gud
- (2017-06-26) Madison AJ/ROBLOX: love the fact that it counts down! looking forward to the game!!! #pokemonultrasunandmoon
- (2017-06-17) Sompursone: I suppose now that the extension has changed, I should rewrite my review for it and make it more up to date. However, I'll leave my old review, which was written February 28th, 2017, below my new one, so people can see what it used to be. ***EDITED*** This is a useful tool for people that can't remember the day these games are coming out. A feature that is sorely lacking, however, is a reverse countdown showing how long it has been since the release of the game. That said, this extension used to be "Pokemon Sun & Moon Countdown Timer". As of the writing of the review, it's now "Pokemon Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon Countdown Timer". If this extension is updated with every subsequently revealed Pokemon game, then this extension is well worth the space it takes up on top of your screen. ***OLD*** This should be removed, since it is no longer useful or relevant. No offense, I'm certain before the games released it was useful, but now it isn't necessary. It would have been better if it counted up after Sun and Moon were released, so that you could see how long it has been out for, but without that feature, this is an extension of the past.
- (2017-04-04) Sensei Sun: hate\
- (2016-11-15) Brian White: The count down time is not accurate because where I'm at there's 3 more days. but I do like it.
- (2016-10-19) Kient Basilio: It is the best thing ever!!!! ur awesome
- (2016-09-23) Ethan: So thankful this exists! Now I don't have to do the math! I've been using it since it came out!
- (2016-09-22) Adam Hussain: So helpful for knowing how long until they come out. :D
- (2016-07-19) Alex H: Really great!