Get a notification when a Pokémon is nearby and ready to catch. Based on the hit game Pokemon Go.
Get notifications when Pokémon appear near your location. This extension means you no longer have to have Pokémon Go open on your device to be alerted. Notifies you for catchable Pokemon and also shows you other Pokemon which are nearby, and how far away they are. The notifier uses Pokévision's back-end to access the Pokémon data and also provides a link through to the Pokevision map for ease of hunting. This extension is not affiliated with Pokemon Go or Niantic.
- (2021-12-08) Kiara Nightcatcher: It loaded sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo slow.
- (2020-12-21) TAETAEISTHEBEST: bad laggy
- (2018-02-27) jack harrington: This needs to be updated
- (2016-07-29) Lee Fuller: Really useful little plugin! Helps make sure you dont miss any Pokemon (while you are supposed to be working) :)
- (2016-07-26) Jakub Kołaciński: It should allow you to change the location on the map. It isn't showing my exact location, it's around 200 meters away from where I am and I can't change that. Without this option it's useless...
- (2016-07-25) James Pierechod: Really good way of finding pokemon - and it doesnt rinse your battery! Great thanks
- (2021-05-12, v:1.4) Nick: Loading
Doesnt work just loads
- (2021-02-03, v:1.4) 08 - Anushtup Mukherjee - VIII - F: Can't even open it.
It is only loading and loading and loading.. :(
- (2016-12-19, v:1.4) problem
i don,t know how to unblock games so i can play them on chrome
- (2016-07-30, v:1.4) Matt Gold: Does not actually scan for new Pokemon
This extension only returns Pokemon that are already on the Pokevision map. I noticed that it only makes calls to /map/data and not /map/scan
- (2016-07-29, v:1.4) Alex Garceau: Audible notifications?
I have the app set up on my tablet, but I'm not always looking at it. A ring would be super helpful!
- (2016-07-27, v:1.2) Carlos García Alonso: Useless
My ISP locates me 10 miles away, so the extension shows me pokemon that doesn't matter to me. Since this extension is suppose to be used on an always static place it has sense to me to let the user set the current location. This little modification could turn this extension awesome.
- (2016-07-24, v:1.1) Tural Hassan: GPS Location Incorrect
The extension has my location wrong by a couple of miles, showing notifications for Pokemon in the wrong area.