Gets rid of annoying fbclid
FB now adds an annoying "?fbclid" whenever you click on any outbound link inside FB. This Chrome Extension removes it before you get redirected so your address bar looks decluttered, and your data will not be tracked. Yay for data privacy!
- (2020-04-11) Jim Hubbard: Just doesn't work.
- (2020-03-26) P V: It does not work, there is still url parameter "fbclid" after opening page from faceboook, chrome vs 80.0.3987.149
- (2019-10-30) Adrian Liem: you-had-one-job.jpg
- (2019-08-26) Daniel Cantoreanu: It doesn't remove the "?" or "&" characters. This is really annoying for bookmarking and page tracking.
- (2019-06-19) Wojciech M: Sometimes works, sometimes breaks links entirely, redirecting to https://facebook.com instead
- (2020-02-26, v:1.2) Alexander Pankov: Feature request
Please, additional feature to remove utm_XXX and any custom parameters. And remove ? and &