Get rid of the uneccesary extra dialog box when removing unwanted connections from LinkedIn.
A Connection Removal Helper. This extension takes away one step from the removal of your LinkedIn connections. Normally, you need to click "Remove" on your connection, wait for a dialog box to appear, then click "Remove" there. With the Simple Connection Remover, the dialog box is taken away and only one click of "Remove" is required. To use this extension: 1) Install extension 2) Navigate to your "Connections" page on LinkedIn. This should be at the URL https://www.linkedin.com/connected/ and can be found via My Network > Connections 3) Simply click the "Remove" link (as seen in the screenshot) and your connection should be removed Note: you can hide the extension icon from the toolbar since you will never have to click on it.
- (2020-12-19) AJJAL Zoubir: not working
- (2019-11-08) Raghib Musarrat: Does not work.
- (2019-09-18) Doesn't work
- (2019-08-20) Zakaria Fatahi: Doesn't work
- (2019-02-05) Darsh Shah: Doesn't work....worst tool, don't download it
- (2018-12-05) Josh Pigford: Unfortunately doesn't work with latest LinkedIn design changes.
- (2017-05-30) Devin Bayer: Does not work
- (2017-04-18) Chris Kosho: Potentially a helpful extension, but doesn't work on the latest LinkedIn interface.
- (2016-09-15) It works!
- (2018-04-12, v:0.0.0.2) Nirupa Sojitra: dONT INSTALL
nOTHING TO WORK
- (2018-01-17, v:0.0.0.2) Roberto Neigenfind: doen not work
doen not work
- (2017-12-25, v:0.0.0.2) Seher Ayesha: Does not work
It does not work with new UI of Linkedin. It does not do anything
- (2017-12-13, v:0.0.0.2) Patrick Folker: Does Not Work
Tried it and it doesn't do anything.