Tangent removes the need to maintain multiple browser windows and reduces tab clutter.
Tangent removes the need to maintain multiple browser windows and reduce tab clutter. Use Tangent to save your place in your browser and recall all your tabs when you’re ready to work on them again. You work on multiple projects every day, you just don't think of them that way. Work, Research, Social Networking, Streaming, Blogging, and other tasks are all separate projects. Tangent helps you save each of those projects so you can pick up where you left off at any time. FEATURES • Quickly clean up and save groups of tabs • Never lose your place in groups of tabs or projects • Access your tabs from any laptop/computer device • Track an unlimited number of projects • Open a new tab to quickly access your most recently used projects WHAT'S NEW v1.73 • Fixed bug that would caused a delay in showing the menu after clicking the browser action. • Projects are now deleted with the red trash icon. v1.7 • Reminders added. Now you can snooze a project for a later time. • Favorites added. Now you can keep your most important projects upfront and center. v1.68 • Notifications Added • Fixed project name bug • Background is now optional (go to Extensions and click 'options' under Tangent) • Forgot password function added • Shift click to select multiple tabs in 'Move Tabs' • Fixed pop-up project name bug HELP & SUGGESTIONS We're hacking away, making Tangent better each day. We'd love to hear your suggestions. Contact us at: [email protected]
- (2017-12-17) Kendra Moore: I love the idea of Tangent, but the application has some insurmountable issues. This extensions requires you to be logged in to properly sync over multiple systems, and logging in erased everything I'd saved before I logged in. Even though I'm currently logged in on two systems, my projects aren't syncing. Decided to switch to Project Tab Manager, because it saves everything in the bookmarks folder, which syncs across all Chrome systems, including mobile phones.
- (2017-08-18) Alberto Cohen: I'm using it and it is very helpful. I found one problem, though. I put some 15 tabs in a folder and, whenever I try to open that folder, Chrome would hang up (memory). Is there a way to edit/split the folder without opening it, so that it becomes smaller?
- (2017-03-15) Ma Xiang: not working. can only have one project.
- (2015-04-18) Sue Amar: This is the perfect plug-in! I constantly have multiple tabs open and for different reasons or "projects" and this makes it easier than bookmarking or leaving everything open for a long time! Thanks Tangent!
- (2015-04-08) Sam Ganim: One of those apps/extensions that make you wonder why it isn't already in the browser. Really easy to save and load projects.