Injects jQuery in the page.
Click the icon at the top right of Chrome to inject jQuery into any page. --Changelog-- Version 1.1.0: - Updated default JQuery to 3.3.1
- (2021-02-21) Adam Carbonell: No longer maintained.
- (2016-12-24) Super easy and useful. Thank you!
- (2019-05-21, v:1.1.0) Phillip Wesley-Brown: Silly Question I guess
So I was thinking that there would be a popup to add the jquery to inject? That doesn't seem like the case so how does it work?
- (2018-02-19, v:1.0.0) robert shouse: press F11 exit full screen
in full screen tabs address bar and tool bar disapears when i move cursor over them the screen jumps around
- (2016-11-09, v:1.0.0) Andrew L: Malware
This was same extension was removed for containing malware. Does it still contain it?