This chrome extension has the purpose of injecting Java Script into a target URL every time that page loads. You can inject your favourite script to extend the page functionality. Features - Add urls with or without regular expressions - Keep a list of your urls and edit your js code inline - You can turn on/off the js code when you wish - Search trough your URLs
- (2019-11-20) Lenin Zapata: Of all those who installed this was the only one that SERVED! Thank you!!
- (2018-05-27) Tushar Mehta: simply does NOT work !!
- (2018-04-01) هشام بنصالح: Great extention. Thank you very much. It's exatly what I was looking for. It works perfectly on chrome Version 65.0.3325.181 (Build officiel) (64 bits).
- (2017-04-07) Anov Siradj: how about append the script to body/head (option) instead run it from VM
- (2016-01-26) Chris Caruso: Doesn't work as is. I'm a developer, and it doesn't seem the content scripts are even loading (aka it can't even work!)
- (2016-01-19) Luís Furtado: Bem legal! A importação de arquivos js poderia ser facilitada, desobrigando o usuário a copiar o código de injeção... E, poderia ter syntax highlight,tb, pra facilitar a leitura.
- (2015-06-06) Rafæl Couto: Works!
- (2016-07-07, v:1.0.4) richard collao: No reconoce url con signo interrogacion
Excelente extencion, amigo como hago para que funcione con una url que tenga el signo de interrogacion ? Gracias...