This chrome extension has the purpose of injecting Java Script into a target URL every time that page loads. You can inject your favourite script to extend the page functionality. Features - Add urls with or without regular expressions - Keep a list of your urls and edit your js code inline - You can turn on/off the js code when you wish - Search trough your URLs
- (2020-02-09) sooflein nielfoos: Thx a lot. At least someone created simple js injector!
- (2019-11-20) Lenin Zapata: Of all those who installed this was the only one that SERVED! Thank you!!
- (2018-05-27) Tushar Mehta: simply does NOT work !!
- (2018-04-01) هشام بنصالح: Great extention. Thank you very much. It's exatly what I was looking for. It works perfectly on chrome Version 65.0.3325.181 (Build officiel) (64 bits).
- (2017-04-07) Anov Siradj: how about append the script to body/head (option) instead run it from VM
- (2016-01-26) Chris Caruso: Doesn't work as is. I'm a developer, and it doesn't seem the content scripts are even loading (aka it can't even work!)
- (2016-01-19) Luís Furtado: Bem legal! A importação de arquivos js poderia ser facilitada, desobrigando o usuário a copiar o código de injeção... E, poderia ter syntax highlight,tb, pra facilitar a leitura.
- (2015-06-06) Rafæl Couto: Works!
- (2020-08-15, v:1.0.4) Andrew Grider: Found a bug
Hey, I've noticed if you reload a site that is listed as a target url for your injector and you switch sites before the code has been executed (this likely varies depending on the load time of the website itself) if you switch tabs, the code to be injected will be executed on the site you switched to, example: website example.com has code injected everytime it's visited, if i reload it then switch tabs, that code isn't injected on example.com but rather whatever other site I have switched to
- (2016-07-07, v:1.0.4) richard collao: No reconoce url con signo interrogacion
Excelente extencion, amigo como hago para que funcione con una url que tenga el signo de interrogacion ? Gracias...