Powerful BigQuery IDE powered by AI that turns data analysts into data superheroes.
Your powers include: - AI engine that optimizes your queries in real-time. - Adaptive Caching — Never pay twice for the same query. - Write queries faster with context-aware Smart Compose - Execute up to 20 queries at the same time. - Auto-Detect Standard / Legacy SQL. - Use variables to store values and shorten your workflow. - Visualize query results with integrated dashboards - Download up to 6,000,000 rows to CSV
- (2020-03-17) Frank Herfert: Used to work fine. Now costs and tabs features are gone. No appearant benefit of using the extensions as far as I can see.
- (2019-05-22) Mercy Markus: The in-app price calculator, multiple tab support, ability to export tables as CSV files, smart auto-complete and cost saving features are really amazing.
- (2019-03-27) Somnath Mahale: superQuery is a super cool IDE with very pleasant features designed and built thoughtfully. It has great potential that really makes dev/analyst/data exploration job super easy and helps to achieve more in less time. I would highly recommend superQuery for every BigQuery user.
- (2019-03-18) Joy Gabriel: Good IDE, very helpful for work !
- (2019-03-13) Very easy to use and intuitive. Useful UX features and the continuous addition of new, relevant features is excellent
- (2019-03-07) Gran herramienta. Logra facilitar mucho las cosas.
- (2019-01-09) ido leibovich: I'm really enjoying using SuperQuery. As a heavy BigQuery user, this extension has significantly improved the way I work.
- (2019-01-07) Wayne Potgieter: Easy to use, super powerful, any analyst's dream!
- (2018-12-17) xing fang: Awesome tool and only getting better. I can't wait to see what they do with it
- (2018-12-11) Martin Šmíra: It extends the BigQuery functionality with very useful features and getting better every week. Great stuff! :)
- (2018-11-07) Allen Jacobson: SuperQuery is a huge improvement over the BQ UI -- it also helps me manage my costs and run queries a lot faster.
- (2018-11-07) Love SuperQuery's "Dashboards" functionality. I can do ad-hoc analysis and explore my results without needing to export my data
- (2018-11-07) This product make me easier and save my time!
- (2018-11-06) Avshi Avital: SuperQuery speeds up my workflows in BigQuery. Really noticing a difference in how fast I get my analysis done. The query cost predictor is a plus, too
- (2018-11-05) Marlène Reynaert: Très facile à utiliser pour les débutantes comme moi, de plus avec une assistance si besoin! Parfait!
- (2018-11-05) Martin Prillard: SuperQuery helps me avoid running very computationally expensive queries, saving me and my company a lot of money.
- (2018-11-01) This is the best product for any Data scientist who's looking for improve their workflow. Highly recommended!
- (2018-11-01) Matthew Yeager: The highest compliment I can give any software or tool is that is that it’s so useful and so user centric that I forget it’s there ... yet wouldn’t ever want to be without it. SuperQuery ticks this box in a profound and commanding way, and has quickly become an indispensable part of my data science workflow. Indeed, it’s so good I’m often asked how I got early access from Google to a new BigQuery toolset only for me to point out, ‘Actually, that’s SuperQuery!’
- (2018-09-03) Avi Zloof: Amazong extension. loved themultitab and smart compose option!
- (2018-09-03) Ido Volff: I love the new IDE and autocomplete. I'm going to start using the new caching system and AI next month. will update my comment soon
- (2018-07-08) Matan Bordo: Love the multi-tab support and the cost visualization dashboard. Makes my job less complicated :)
- (2018-04-13) Kenneth Chan: Amazing tool for for query optimization!! Absolutely love the features and it is super user friendly. Highly recommended to all BigQuery users.
- (2020-03-16, v:6.1.5) Keith Ennis: Tabs gone in GCP bigquery
Hi. My tabs have disappeared from my bigquery editor. Can you help me get them back?
- (2018-11-17, v:6.0.1) Project switcher disappears in new BQ UI
The project selector at the top left (beside the GCP logo) disappears when replaced by the white superquery bar. In the new BQ UI, there's no other way to switch projects