This extension notifies you on Jenkins build results.
This extension monitors Jenkins jobs and notifies you of build results with desktop notifications. Features: ✔ Pop-up notifications ✔ Single job, view jobs or all jobs monitoring ✔ Folder and Pipeline support ✔ Multiple Jenkins servers support ✔ Number of failing, unstable or stable jobs in icon badge ✔ Choose to be notified on every build or on every unstable build Source code: https://github.com/ggirou/yet-another-jenkins-notifier Found a bug? Please submit an issue or even better, submit a pull request :) https://github.com/ggirou/yet-another-jenkins-notifier/issues/new Copyright 2016 Yet Another Jenkins Notifier. Released under GNU General Public License v3.0.
- (2018-10-17) SamGor Laai: best Jenkins Notifier
- (2018-06-14) Simon Schnell: Really handy.
- (2018-05-09) John Byrd: This is the only Jenkins notifier that is not goofy in some way. Works exactly as specified.
- (2017-12-02) Awesomely helpful.
- (2017-11-21) Kévin Nesta: Doing the job!
- (2017-11-08) Adriel Paredes: I think it is a very good extension. A thing that I would love to see is a summary with a few previous builds, not just the last one. Great extension!
- (2017-08-29) Aman Alshurafa: Works well but is very limited. 1- You can't name the job notifications 2- There is not notification for when a job starts. 3- Doesn't show the date/time or build# or the latest/current job.
- (2017-06-27) Rob Van Pamel: Nice quick overview and easy to configure!
- (2017-03-24) Craig Nicholson: Unfortunately the extension only lists the name of the branch being monitored, so when you have multiple jobs being monitored for the same branch the list is a bit useless.
- (2017-01-18) Raj Parmar: Excellent. Can monitor multiple jobs if they are grouped.
- (2016-12-06) Noman Ganam: Really neat! It would be great if we could select specific job instead of all running on server. Currently wee get notified for all the jobs that is triggered on Jenkins.
- (2016-03-03) Matthew Jacobi: Tried a few of the other jenkins notifications, this one was the best but had no ratings so 5/5
- (2020-01-14, v:2.3.1) Christophe Moine: Cannot add Jenkisn URL
Hi, I encounter a problem when adding Jenkins URL: it says Error: Not found. I tried with an IP, but still doesn't work. I am wordering if the problem doesn't come from the fact the port is 8080.. ? http://192.168.0.20:8080/ Could it be the cause please ? Thx in advance, Cheers, Christophe.
- (2019-08-22, v:2.3.1) Andre Schlegel: Can't see list of Jobs
Since some weeks I can't see my job-list. Not by "all-jobs-url" or "view-url". Only the "single-job" url is working. My jenkins is up-to-date.
- (2019-01-14, v:2.3.1) Leszek Nagooglach: Can't go to the job's page
Replaces localhost with IP(e.g. http://126.96.36.199:7777/job/m-01/ ) and when I click the link to get to the job's page it is 'Connecting' but never does...
- (2018-06-14, v:2.3.1) Simon Schnell: Remove Examples
Nice Plugin, I love it. But could you remove the Example section after I added a bunch of URLs. For the first time its ok. But I use it regularly and it just cost space. Good Day Sir ;)
- (2016-11-25, v:2.3.1) Alex Muraveyko: Possibility to don't hide popup windows with result of a job
Hi Team. I use your application. Thanks your for good job. I would appreciate if could give me answer for my question. Is it possible to don't hide a popup windows with result of a job. Thanks.