Allows you to draw in your GitHub heatmap.
Allows you to freely draw on your GitHub heatmap. You can then export your drawing to a script containing a git commit log. Once you've run and pushed this script to a new repository, your commit heat map will match the drawing you made.
- (2020-07-27) Daniel: This does not work anymore.
- (2019-04-09) Joshua Marollano: just awful
- (2018-10-07) Marina Longnickel: Made a drawing just to realize later that there isn't a "download" button :(
- (2018-08-29) Personal: Works well and as expected
- (2018-08-07) I N: cant't download it
- (2018-01-08) Kaushi Mundru: I didn't get the use I thought I would get.
- (2017-08-20) tm06ufo: Can't find it in apps can't remove it