This extension adds a button to GitHub that lets you edit your projects directly in Cloud9 IDE
From now on, you are only one click away from Cloud9 IDE when browsing projects on GitHub. Have you seen something mind-blowing? Click the button. We’ll clone the project, open it, and even load the file you were looking at. How is that for super-productivity?
- (2017-07-29) joshua crocker: Requires credit card to sign up for "free" account.
- (2016-12-31) Dennis G D: it would be nice if it worked... https://youtu.be/up8jaNiy34M
- (2012-01-12) Cloud9 and GitHub get a nice integration as simple as one button to click GitHub but it's really handy a cool!
- (2011-12-15) Isaac Lewis: Sweetness!!
- (2011-12-15) Fabian Jakobs: I really like it!
- (2011-12-15) Mark Bennett: It seems like another cycle of GitHub redesign may have broken this plugin. I'll reserve judgement until it seems to be working again.
- (2011-12-15) Sergi Mansilla: Really awesome. It even starts editing the very file I was looking at in GitHub in just seconds. The only step between looking at some project and edit/run it is a single click. Cloud9 rocks!
- (2011-12-15) Jan Jongboom: Works smooth and blends great into Githubs design.
- (2013-01-31, v:1.0.7) Artem Sapegin: Repos with dots in name
If GH repo have dots in it’s name it’s not open correctly. Cloud9 replaces dots with underscores when cloning such repost.