Easy URL Params is an extension for Chrome to manipulate and visualize the query parameters in URL
* Easily View Parameters in a URL Query string in a tabular form * URL can be loaded from active chrome tab * Modify individual Params and reload the new url in the current tab * Delete/Add Params * Host in the URL is editable * Preserve state - save & load the last viewed URL using local storage
- (2020-07-30) Sivashanmugam karthi: This was much needed for my project, I hated everytime moving in url and changing the url params, I was even planning to create on extension. This is super cool. Thanks Samuel
- (2017-07-02) Hovis Biddle: Doesn't even encode added url params. You'd expect a url param tool to know about url encoding.
- (2016-03-29) K.D.P. Ross: This thing's great! Not strictly necessary, but super convenient for viewing / editing query param's on your URLs.
- (2016-01-15) 朱琳: good, if can sort parameter and search parameter will be better
- (2020-03-23, v:1.4.0) Pedro P. Grande: Add the URL paths parts to the extension, by the way GREAT WORK
some pages are using not params, but part of the path as params: i.e. Amazon PrimeVideo: https://www.primevideo.com/region/eu/detail/0RV85HIVH72CCERT2QLGXOOFAZ/ref=atv_sr_def_c_unkc__2_1_2?sr=1-2&pageTypeIdSource=ASIN&pageTypeId=B07YL74GWC&qid=1584962756 neither /region/, neither /eu/, neither /ref=balblabla/ are real "resource locators" but act like params add those to the extension, maybe optional, maybe in a drop down ...
- (2018-04-13, v:1.4.0) Вячеслав Величко: Autodeleting
Thanks for this app! But it would be more useful if you could automatically delete the empty parameters when you click the button
- (2017-11-22, v:1.4.0) Manoj Kumar: Not working in Linkedin
Not working in Linkedin
- (2016-03-29, v:1.4.0) K.D.P. Ross: Trailing ?
Would be nice to omit the trailing `?` if there are zero param's.
- (2015-05-22, v:1.3.2) Charles S: Needs to scroll down for deeper params.
Only a handful of params are available for editing. But some urls have many many params. Currently cannot get to the later parts of the list.
- (2014-12-17, v:1.3.2) Blechmatte: Change request type
Thank you for developing this addon! I was looking for a chrome version of urlparams which is available for firefox. It would be cool if you could add the possibility to switch between GET and POST requests.
- (2013-04-18, v:1.2) Ishmael Smyrnow: Change parameters
Thanks for developing this. It would be nice if I could modify a parameter and then load the new url. I need an extension that lets me not only visual the query string, but tweak it as well.