Add and edit URL query parameters more easily.
This extension helps you to add and edit URL query parameters more easily. Autocomplete is enabled to facilitate parameter input. You may configure the autocomplete suggestion list in the options page. Default shortcut key: - MacOS: Command + U - Windows: ALT + U Issues: - TAB does not work initially on Windows. This is a Chrome regression (chromium issue 122352). Version 1.0.2 (5/27/2013) - Fix TAB focus issue on Mac Version 1.0 (5/26/2013) - Initial release
- (2020-03-26) Cornelius Roemer: Works decently, braking long URLs down nicely. Unfortunately, when entering queries yourself, the app doesn't URL encode characters like '=', making it a little less useful than possible.
- (2019-10-30) Meanthadar Promsutthiphan: I'm really love it
- (2013-07-30) Jonathan Scutt: Great little tool, just what I was looking for well. Great work, thank you.
- (2016-12-14, v:1.0.2) hossam abozeed: url
هذا العنصر متوافق مع جهازي
- (2016-10-20, v:1.0.2) Michael Dewitt: spreadsheet chart
the chrome chart editor obscures the chart insert button on my chromebook. why cant you put the button on the chart editor.
- (2016-10-14, v:1.0.2) K.S.V.A ravi teja: Not able to add to chrome
Not able to add to chrome.
- (2016-05-05, v:1.0.2) Matt Hughes: Download failing on invalid manifest
Love this tool and would like to reinstall it, but the download is failing on "Invalid manifest" when I try to re-add it to Chrome.