Use your Chrome bookmarks on your Fire tablet!
- (2021-01-15) Angy Walker: I tried to import but it did not work.
- (2020-09-22) Alf Cengia: It took some time but it worked.
- (2020-08-15) Sarah Pettyfer: Followed all instructions and said they had been imported but when I tried on my Kindle, there was nothing there I could not get them there was nothing to allow me to import as per the instructions!
- (2020-07-15) Steven Donahue: It worked, but is very lacking in capability. I don't want to import all of my Chrome bookmarks. Granular control at the folder and individual bookmark level would be much appreciated.
- (2020-03-03) Bethany Weisser: Does not work. I keep getting an error message: Import failed. We were unable to connect to the bookmarks service. Please try again.
- (2020-03-03) Lorde Rouse: Works Great. Silk Browser does show the links (Bookmarks) exactly the same but the extension does import the links.
- (2020-01-17) Nick Riedl: it's a bad app really bad
- (2019-12-17) Kay Rathje: Super easy to use, had my bookmarks transferred from google to my Amazon Fire Tablet in seconds Definitely recommend!!
- (2019-11-29) This worked perfectly on my Fire (5th gen) but when I updated to the Fire 7 - nope! The app exports my bookmarks but the option never shows up in Silk to import them. Shame!
- (2019-11-03) Drew Loken: Worked perfectly for me. Got my bookmarks from my desktop to my Fire in a few minutes.
- (2019-09-25) Bentley Crawford: "Import failed. We were unable to connect to the bookmarks service. Please try again." Nope, it's worthless.
- (2019-09-07) Sammo H: Does nothing. Does not work at all. Appears to be a fake app and may be stealing your credentials.
- (2019-08-15) Irene Woods: I tried for a couple hours and did everything they said to do. Got pop up messages that it was syncing and it was successful. Still cannot access the Chrome bookmarks. I then called Amazon and got a tech who advised NOT to attempt it. They do not support. My info could be compromised. A little strange I think as it's advertised BIG TIME on the Silk home screen.