Keep your Chrome bookmarks on Windows up to date with the Safari bookmarks on your iPhone, iPad, and Mac.
iCloud stores your website bookmarks, so they are everywhere you go — on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Mac, and PC. So when it comes to your devices, you can switch things up without mixing things up. Note: iCloud Bookmarks extension for Chrome is for Windows 7 and Windows 8. On Windows 8, the iCloud Bookmarks extension is compatible with the desktop mode of Chrome. http://www.apple.com/legal/sla/docs/iCloudControlPanel.pdf
- (2020-01-21) Артем Каширин: не работает
- (2020-01-07) Natchapongchai Khanchan: ใช้โคตรยากอ่ะ syn bookmarks จาก Chrome ไม่เห็นได้ ทำไมเวลาทำให้ผลิตภัณฑ์ตัวเองทำซะดี พอทำให้ของคนอื่นทำโคตรห่วย อยากบีบให้ไปใช้ ecosystem ของ apple หรอฮะ เบื่อโว้ยยยยยยยยยยยยยยยยย
- (2020-01-03) Curtix Q: Has never worked properly since day one. The only thing this extension does reliably is completely destroy your bookmarks on both Safari and on Chrome by creating hundreds of duplicate entries and adding folders you never added. I have tried to use this extension many times and have managed to get it to work reliably for periods of time but it isn't worth the many times that I have consequently lost all my bookmarks.
- (2020-01-03) Phantom Thief Irwin: It does work and works great in fact. But one major issue with it is that it removes all the icons and so I cant tell what any tab is anymore at a glance. If they could rectify that Ill give it a high score.
- (2020-01-02) Andy Speed: Utterly useless. Like many others have reported, it loves to constantly re-arrange and duplicate my bookamrks. I cleared them all, re-imported them, and it did the same again. Stay clear ans ave yourself the time.
- (2019-12-30) 卡恰恰恰: 还行还行，就是有时候这个插件无法同步iCloud，然后chrome把书签顺序全部搞乱了...
- (2019-12-28) James: 同步多出来很多东西，删完一变又多出来了，再删还又多出来了，真是混乱
- (2019-12-27) Tupr Hasan: yes help
- (2019-12-26) Artyom Pozharov: You noted that this extension works with GNU/Linux, but why it's impossible? When I launch the app, I'll get the notification that this app is not compatible with my platform.
- (2019-12-26) Mikey: To all the people saying it does not work anymore, you need to uninstall iCloud Drive for Windows and reinstall version 6.2. In fact, I'll host a download link for 188.8.131.52, the one you need: http://bit.ly/2Mu9ClJ If the link gets removed, check my profile, where you can find it, along with instructions of how to get your Chrome Bookmarks Extension working again. Don't worry, the whole process will take less than 15 mins - as you need to uninstall your current iCloud, restart, and install this one. But it will get this useful extension working again. Don't want to trust my link? You might be able to find the installer on your own PC: If you go into C:\ProgramData\Apple\Installer Cache (ProgramData is a hidden folder, so make sure you have set Windows Explorer to allow access to them), then hopefully there should be a folder with a title along the lines of "iCloud Control Panel 184.108.40.206". You need one of these "iCloud Control Panel" folders. The version number should be around version 6.1 - 6.2, or earlier. Inside, look for iCloud64.msi. If you have this, you are good to go. Uninstall iCloud Drive from Control Panel, then reinstall the version you just found. Hey presto, you have working iCloud Bookmarks again. Once you have done it, If iTunes ever asks you in the future to update iCloud for Windows, click NO! You're welcome.
- (2019-12-24) 陆江停: 不能用
- (2019-12-18) Benjamin Daussy: Ca ma multiplier par 600 tout mes favoris......
- (2019-12-17) Wes Gad: This extension once worked properly but is now totally awful. The Safari bookmarks seem to want to pile on to what is already in Chrome. I have tried all sorts of different methods to correct it (disabling sync, removing all bookmarks synced to Chrome account, resyncing bookmarks back from iCloud to Chrome etc.) and it still loves duplicating everything. I'm getting rid of it and i'll check back later to see if there's any update.
- (2019-12-11) Haoran Sun: Well, It works fine for me. If this extension is tripling your bookmark or not working at all, pls notice that this extension is not supposed to work on MacOS as written in the description. However, I really hope it could work on MacOS one day, I like to use both Chrome and Safari on my Mac and want to sync their bookmarks. Currently, there is not elegant way to do that. I only install this extension at work and have to turn off sync for extensions on Chrome.
- (2019-12-11) Sofia Church: garbage
- (2019-12-10) Balázs Nyúl: Nem szinkronizálja megfelelően a könyvjelzőket. (a változásokat nem követi)
- (2019-12-10) Overdose اوفردوز: it keeps telling me it doesnt ssync with outlook
- (2019-12-07) AnRe Fu: Extension is useless, it just redirects me to the 'Download iCloud for Windows' website but does not load the icloud bookmarks.
- (2019-12-07) Neo Li: 在手机上添加了书签，无法同步到Pc版的Chrome上来。（在中国大陆）
- (2019-12-01) Logo Lo: 完全沒辦法同步 爛
- (2019-11-28) 兔紙: 沒作用啊?
- (2019-11-24) Abdo Ster: ممتاز
- (2019-11-23) Matthew TIKI: It kept the system disk under high load even though there are nothing need to sync
- (2019-11-21) vsmozy: Работает. Очень полезно. Спасибо.
- (2019-11-19) Guru Nivas: yah... !! it works....!!