Helps you debug Angular component state. Supports Angular 1/2+/Ivy!
Angular State Inspector for Angular Supports all versions of Angular: - AngularJs - Angular 2+ - Angular Ivy - Hybrid apps (AngularJs + Angular) Extends the Chrome Developer Tools for Angular web apps. Adds new panel "State" to Elements tab, that displays the state of selected element. Prints state of selected element in console by calling "$state" variable. Depending on angular version it can show: - Component state - Directives - Context, like ngForOf or ngIf values - Event listeners If they are applicable to the current element. Angular State Inspector also allows you to modify the values in the "State" panel (double click on value) and from console(e.g. $state.title = 'new value'). To apply changes just call $apply() in console. See all supported commands in chrome console. Version 1.4: - Full support angular 9 Ivy api Version 1.3: - Added experimental support of Ivy - Added shortcuts that you can use in console
- (2020-01-15) Mike Wilton: Absolutely love this. Excellent work!
- (2019-12-19) Vitaly qwery: Works with ng1 and ng2 perfectly
- (2019-11-28) Paul Harwood: I was tearing my hair out to debug Angular components until I found this - simply the biz.
- (2019-11-25) Niall Shannon: A lot faster than Augury
- (2019-09-24) Quang Van: Nice!
- (2019-08-26) pedro reis: I like this extension. Fast, light and simple to use. BUT starting today my state is completly empty :O I have an hybrid angular application (angularJS with Angular2+) Can you help me to find a solution?
- (2019-08-19) 허상민: It's very simple to use and light plugin. No overhead. Great
- (2019-07-16) Jhonatan Hernandez Baños: Herramienta muy útil en el desarrollo de App's Angular, puedo ver el state de mis componentes sin la necesidad de estar haciendo logs de mis vars.
- (2019-05-19) Benoît Catillon: Un outil devenu indispensable lors de mes longues heures de debug ! Simple et redoutablement efficace, mon équipe l'a adopté, et je le conseil à tous développeur Angular :)
- (2019-01-30) Paul Gorbas: Extension was not working well. $scope did not show up and most items in $scope were not there either.
- (2019-01-16) Jacob Button: Awesome extension so far. It would be perfect if it modified the state panel of the selected element in real time as information in the model changes. I've yet to find any angular debugging extension that does that though.
- (2018-12-21) Роман Жуков: It`s great!!!
- (2018-10-05) Vladislav Dekhanov: Pretty simple and super useful! Enjoy to have that. Thanks!
- (2018-08-31) John Hamm: Love it. GOODBYE Augury, hello simple understated Angular state inspector. One thing though - can you show getter properties in the state inspector? I have @computed getter properties in my state that don't appear currently, but do appear in ng.probe($0).componentInstance
- (2018-08-31) Gerard Carbo: Simple, fast, usefull.
- (2017-09-28) Maxim Milovanov: Amazing, was looking for this! Thanks!
- (2020-04-22, v:1.4.3) Michael Peteichuk: Chrome Canary
this extension incorrect work in Chrome Canary, but in basic Chrome, it works correctly
- (2020-04-02, v:1.4.3) Interrupted download.
I click add to chrome and it says error download interrupted. Adding other extensions works just fine.
- (2020-03-03, v:1.4.1) Николай Коваленко: Cannot redefine property: $state
В одном проекте показывает состояние только 1 раз. При переключении на другой тег вместо стейта показывается ошибка: stack: "TypeError: Cannot redefine property: $state at Function.defineProperty (<anonymous>) at <anonymous>:157:14 at Array.forEach (<anonymous>) at exportToWindow (<anonymous>:156:38) at getPanelContents (<anonymous>:11:5) at <anonymous>:182:3"
- (2020-02-13, v:1.3.8) dinesh muthu kumar: Learning the angular
Hi All, I am dinesh muthukumar . i am become a perfect angular developer . so how to start learning in angular . my email is [email protected]
- (2019-01-16, v:1.2) Jacob Button: Real time state/model updates on selected element
If I have the state panel open on an element, and I modify the model in some way such as form interaction, it would be nice to have the state panel update in real time. As it stands I have to select a different element and then re-select the element I'm actually watching in order to see the changes reflected in the model.