shows network usage of webpages when the browser doesn't
- (2021-01-30) Dawid: Shows nothing
- (2017-07-22) Ravenous Fallen: Doesn't do anything useful. Just shows an icon with a number on it. Clicking on it doesn't do anything.
- (2016-12-11) HARI HARIS: supr
- (2016-07-12) Gabriel Beltrame Silva: It's cool because you can see how many connections are being done in the background, but it's kinda limited since you can't see what are those connections.
- (2016-07-11) WreckingU: It is helpful to see the amount of traffic sent in the background, but not much else. Overall, it does what it says it does and does it well. Could be nice to have some options though.
- (2016-07-10) Farzad Alipour: just a number in badge icon... not useful.
- (2016-07-10) Chenhuan: Good idea to show the background network usage. It would be wonderful if you can integrate the function which can prevent the background connection after the page is loaded. But i guess this extension is intended just for webmaster not for normal users.