This extension creates an overlay for the Foundation grid system
Foundation overlay displays the grid overlay on top of your website built on the Foundation framework. It detects custom grid widths, so long as Foundation is using the default container and span classes. This project was forked from Bootstrap overlay https://github.com/chuckhendo/chrome-bootstrap Feedback is encouraged and welcomed at https://github.com/danielsamuels/chrome-foundation
- (2016-12-28) Danny Lewandowski: Great extension but needs to have the ability to add custom gutters and columns and other settings beyond the default Foundation stylings.
- (2016-09-17) Michael Hudson: Works Great, needs nested grid though.
- (2015-04-24) Kathryn Martin: Great! Overlays default Foundation grid as expected. Feature request - The lines are amazing, but it would be even better if there was a semi-transparent color overlay depicting the columns. Also, as James Stone said, nested grids would be amazing. Is there a way to customize the gutters and margins?
- (2014-09-22) John Puddephatt: Great! :) Another feature request - it would be great to have the option to have a vertical grid that matches the base line-height... vertical rhythm is really important!
- (2014-06-27) Jeff Swearingen: Seconding James' comments above. It's a very handy extension. One feature request is to have the option of keeping the overlay on after a page is refreshed. I'm working with live refresh via Grunt so I'm constantly having to turn it back on again every time I save a page I'm working on. Regardless, it's still a great tool.
- (2014-03-19) James Stone: Works great as advertised. Overlays a grid to show alignment on the default ZURB Foundation grid. I would love to see support for nested grids in a future version.
- (2018-01-29, v:1.2.1) M V: Foundation XY Grid
Does this plugin support the new XY grid? As is it does not appear to work and does not overlay the grid. When using the Float grid (which is now legacy) it does work and does overlay the grid. Thanks.
- (2016-04-01, v:1.2.1) Mike Lelieveld: Does not support 24 columns settings
Would be nice if the plugin would also detect Foundation grid in 24 column setup.
- (2015-10-10, v:1.2.1) Brandon Powell: Not Working for me
When I click on the button there nothing's happening.