This extension helps you in testing language detection by changing request default language
This extension replace default "Accept-Language" header by another one chosen from list. You can test multi-lang detection without changing your Os /Browser language. New features : - UI improvement - Dynamic filtering
- (2020-01-28) Eugene Tiutiunnyk: It simply does not work.
- (2019-11-11) Julien Fractal IT: does not work
- (2019-09-25) A A: Doesn't work
- (2019-07-11) Mohammed Magdy: not working
- (2019-05-29) Josh Loewen: Didn't do anything.
- (2019-05-21) Robert Gary: Did do anything for me. Chome still shows I have the same language and my headers haven't changed. Other similar tools stopped working about 6 months ago so perhaps Chrome no longer allows extensions to do this.
- (2019-04-15) Royalgamer06: Doesn't work anymore with the newest chrome version. This one seems to be the only left working https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/locale-switcher/kngfjpghaokedippaapkfihdlmmlafcc.
- (2018-05-24) Martin Tandrup: This extension only appends a header to web-requests. It does NOT change the language.
- (2017-10-26) Javier Madueño Entrenas: Works as expected
- (2017-10-17) Fernando Matías: No funciona.
- (2017-02-14) Simon R.: top
- (2019-01-30, v:1.1) Giovanni Lovato: Not working anymore
With the latest version of Chrome this extension doesn't work anymore: the "Accept-Language" header is always set to "en-US,en;q=0.9".
- (2018-05-24, v:1.1) Martin Tandrup: Doesn't work
This extension only appends a header to web-requests. It does NOT change the language.
- (2018-03-21, v:1.1) Angelo Casanova: Set Locale per URL
Feature Request: ability to set a locale per website url www.news.com -> Use En-EN www.vw.de -> use de-de Gepostet von Angelo Casanova
- (2018-02-26, v:1.1) Tobias Friese: Label clickable
Thank you for this extension and the recent update. The filter is a great improvement but now one cannot click onto the labels anymore. Only the radio buttons are active. You may want to fix that for better usability and accessibility. Additionally a little more vertical padding per entry may remove some clutter. Best Tobi
- (2017-07-22, v:1.0) Y KX: i cant get it to work
it just wont change anything
- (2017-04-10, v:1.0) Gari Araolaza: Searching for developer
Hi, Do you work as developer? I am interested on building a similar tool like this language switcher, but with some modifications and oriented to a given language. Are you interested?