To view the page in different device screen sizes, just by a click
This extension gives you an ability to view the page in different screen sizes, just by a click. HOW TO USE: Go to the page that you want to view in different screen sizes. Click on the extension icon and scroll vertically. Various screens sizes that are available as follows: 1. 340 x 480 - Mobile 2. 480 x 640 - Mobile (larger screen) 3. 768 x 1024 - Tablet (Portrait) 4. 1024 x 768 - Tablet (Landscape) 5. 992 x 640 - Bootstrap 6. 1200 x 800 - Desktop
- (2018-05-04) Phenter mine: Несколько фреймов разного размера - это ничего общего с мобильным видом
- (2018-04-29) P O: Very helpful and easy to use! Thank you sooo mush ♪
- (2018-02-28) Harshada Firake: Nice
- (2014-04-10) Ruikle San: Can it open in the new window?
- (2014-04-09) deepeka shah: Helpful, Liked this extension
- (2014-04-05) sameer uttarwar: Very helpful and really good extension....like it.....
- (2017-09-20, v:1.0) Adam Eberly: No vertical scroll
Hi I'm on chrome 60.0.3112.113 (Official Build) (64-bit) and the screens are rendered but takes me to the last one and I can't scroll back up its stuck on the last rendered size screen.