Welcome to the Tech SEO's Quick Click Website Audit. Have suggestions or comments? Contact @jefflouella on Twitter!
The Tech SEO’s Quick Click Website Audit extension is a mixture of audit tools that can help any internet marketer analyze either their own or a competitor's web page. Simply, click the Tech SEO extension icon to drop down the list of tools while on the page you want to audit. Then click the tool's link that you want to use to audit the page. Update in 2.0: Jan-10-2017 Release - Added ability to check Title, Meta, H1, and Canonical - Fixed Mobile Friendly Update in 1.6: - Added Google AMP Testing Tool - Removed the W3C Validator Update in 1.5: - Fixed the Open:Blank page issues.
- (2018-03-06) Philip Dunster: Very useful. Saves time.
- (2016-10-24) Terry Pierce: Super cool collection and a big time saver!
- (2016-10-04) Sean Malseed: Really useful. Love clicking on Jeff's face whenever I need some site deets.
- (2016-09-28) John Foster: this is useful. maybe the pop up only saves a few second here and there, but that time adds up.
- (2016-09-28) Leigh Chilcott: Amazing tool! Love it!
- (2016-09-28) Ken Holden: Very cool collection of resources. Quite a simple extension, but saves tons of time. Thanks!
- (2016-09-28) Sebastian Compagnucci: A nice collection of useful tools for baseline SEO information!
- (2016-09-28) Morgan Tombler: Great all-in-one tool for the everyday SEO!
- (2017-07-30, v:2.0 Beta) Ŧгє ๓єค: Archive/Cache
A section to see a cache or archive or the page is a missing feature.