Meant to be useful to chromium developers (for buildbot and/or codereview).
Adds some useful information in polygerrit/rietveld and buildbot UIs. Polygerrit/Rietveld: * Shows which file has been LGTMed by owners, which files are missing owner reviews etc. * Suggests a list of reviewers for files that still don't have an owner as a reviewer. * Allow adding OWNERS to the reviewer list. Buildbot: * Shows the blame-list, and the list of failures for a particular bot. * Links to the changed files from for a particular run in a buildbot.
- (2019-11-04) David Roger: Note: this seems to be broken currently (probably by polymer upgrade), which made me realize how much I rely on this to be effective. I'm doing a lot of reviews, and this tool is super helpful (allows me to see which CLs have already been approved by who). The ownership features are also super useful (owner list and file by file coverage).
- (2019-07-24) Darwin Huang: Great extension! I really appreciate how it helps me ensure I (mostly) have all the necessary reviewers already. It would be nice if there were some obvious place to file bugs though. (maybe in the extension's overview page?) Thanks!
- (2018-08-21) Josh Pratt: Seems to be broken lately. Would love it to be fixed but have no idea how to report an issue other than here (sorry).
- (2018-03-23) Victor Costan: Thank you very much for your work! Saved me countless hours already!
- (2016-09-05) Lutz Justen: Very useful! Is it possible to support external references in OWNER files, e.g. "per-file histograms.xml=file://tools/metrics/OWNERS" in Chromium's tools/metrics/histograms/OWNERS? Right now, the tool shows the file as a potential "owner".
- (2014-12-08) Balazs Kelemen: Nice tool, but could you guys merge it with the "Rietveld usability toolkit"? That is also very useful with the show all/hide all buttons. It's weird that one needs 2 extensions for one web app. :)
- (2014-07-31) Dongseong Hwang: Now it's broken all below features. Rietveld: * Shows which file has been LGTMed by owners, which files are missing owner reviews etc. * Suggests a list of reviewers for files that still don't have an owner as a reviewer. * Allow adding OWNERS to the reviewer list.
- (2014-05-29) Mahesh Kulkarni: Seems something is broken. When I pick reviewers and click on publish, in the next window reviewers I picked aren't in the input box.