Extends the NetSuite Field Help and adds relevant information to improve your productivity.
*It supports v2019.1 NetSuite update now. This extension extends the NetSuite Field Help popup and includes additional details about the field. It shows the field value and field text. If it's a custom field, it includes a link to the field as well as its type. On dropdown fields, it displays the dropdown select options. Please contact me if you run into any issues or have suggestions to improve this extension.
- (2019-12-09) Campbell Galon: Very useful timesaving tool for developers and users alike. Highly recommended.
- (2019-04-23) Mark Baker: Adding my voice to the chorus of lovers of this tool. Also echoing David's assertion that the tool does not appear to work in 2019.1. Anything we can do to help bring this back online?
- (2019-03-11) David Parks: I'm sure you're aware, but functionality seems to have been limited with the 2019.1 release. Looking forward to the fix!
- (2019-02-27) Paul Lawton: This was an awesome tool, which I relied on heavily, but it's no longer working for me since 2018.2 update. UPDATE: The dev has fixed this - Yay!
- (2018-11-06) Sandeep K: All working. Thnak you.
- (2018-09-10) Shweta Dua: Must have for NetSuite professionals.
- (2017-06-19) Raffy Sucilan: Simple, yet very effective! Must have if you're into NetSuite development.
- (2019-04-16, v:2.3) Pinoy Hatdog: "Copy Field ID" functionality no longer works in 2019.1
As the subject states, when using the functionality, the ID is never stored in the clipboard.
- (2018-11-05, v:2.1.1) Pavel Mishev: NetSuite Login Problem when Advanced Field Help Chrome Extension is enabled
Hi, Marcel Pestana, Firstly, thanks from all of our team for your amazing and useful extension that saved us a lot of time and effort. The bad news is that we encountered an error on Saturday (3.11). The problem is that we cannot log in to NetSuite with any 2FA-enabled role, such as Administrator. When we type in email and password on the login page, that message is present on the screen: "An unexpected error has occurred. Please click here to notify support and provide your contact information." We suspected any of our Chrome installed extensions for NetSuite, and the lucky winner is your product. We hope that bug will be fixed soon so we continue to use one of our favourite extensions! Thank you in advance and best regards, Pavel Mishev
- (2018-09-22, v:1.8) Extension Not working
In 2018.2 Release is not working
- (2018-09-20, v:1.8) David Parks: nifty extension seems to no longer work with 2018.2
assuming you're already on the case, but it looks like the latest version has shut down the extension's functionality! super hopefully you guys get it back to working again soon, thanks!
- (2018-08-14, v:1.7) Lee Young: Include the field id along with the link
It would be nice to still have the field id with the link. That way one doesn't need to click on the link to copy and paste the field id.
- (2017-09-20, v:1.6) Donald Tran: "An unexpected error has occurred."
The title of this message is the exact error message that displays whenever you are trying to view a Field Help. As stated by the other users, this happened after 2017.2 and only affects out-of-the-box NS fields.
- (2017-09-19, v:1.6) Unexpected Error
As stated by the prior user, after upgrading to 2017.2, an unexpected error message appears for standard fields. Custom field are fine.