An Insider View of any Adobe AEM Hosted Page
AEM Viewer is an extension which helps developers and testers to quickly check information about a page which is hosted in Adobe AEM/Day CQ . Use cases for AEM Viewer . The result has been split into two views , first tab shows the RAW data and the second tab shows the Skimmed Data . **** Intention is to show data in a non geeky way in the "Skimmed Data" tab and dumping the raw data in the "RAW Data" tab. For Developers : 1. Quickly Debug a AEM/CQ Page . (To debug in Author Environment, please remove the content finder 'cf#' from the url ) . 2. To know what are the components a CQ page is made of . 3. Check who has created , modified and activated the page without going to CRXDE . 4. Checking Page Properties in Publisher . For Testers : 1. Content Validation for a particular component. 2. Testing a component. 3. Check the template and page component of a particular page . ** This extension is intended to use in Author and Publish environments and not through dispatcher. Soon , I will add an update link from which you can take update for this extension. Feedbacks are always welcome to make this extension more useful.
- (2016-09-19) Raj Kumar Samala: Loved it
- (2016-04-12) Jan Stettler: Wirklich tooles Tool für AEM Entwickler
- (2015-05-15) Ryan Hauk: Works well, but good lord the extension is hideous. Looks like Nemo pooped tropical Skittles® on my screen..
- (2015-04-10) Saulo V: great
- (2015-02-19) jitendra patra: Really Helpful..Time Saver...
- (2014-04-28) Vignesh Vicky: Awesome plugin. Its really useful, thanks sabya :)
- (2013-12-27) Prasad Boggavarapu: jahapana tussi great ho
- (2013-10-17) Apoorva Ganapathy: Wow!!! App is great... Gives lot of details...
- (2013-09-24) Praveen Hegde: Nice app. Liked it.
- (2013-09-24) Really liked it. Would be watching forward for some more enhancements.....
- (2013-09-23) dibya mohanty: I came across this wonderful plugin yesterday. I am very surprised to see its functionalists.
- (2013-09-23) Nageswar K: Its really useful.