Provides folder structure view for code in GitLab.
This extension provides tree view for code in GitLab. In time of writing description, this is the only extension that supports custom-hosted GitLab instances. The must-have plugin for code reviews! Enjoy :) Note: You can see it only on Commits and Merge Requests. It does NOT work like Octotree.
- (2019-07-04) namasikanam TA: not work for me
- (2019-04-02) John Xiao: Not work at all
- (2018-11-21) Maxime Péloquin: This should be the default view. Great extension, makes gitlab usable.
- (2018-10-24) Extremely useful, for some reason our company doesn't have the default "Toggle File Browser" mr-version-controls enabled for GitLab
- (2018-10-02) Полезное расширение, которое экономит кучу времени в процессе ревью больших MR.
- (2018-01-25) 와사비_: It's not working too on Chrome in the Mac Sierra
- (2017-08-11) Brayden Tidwell: Really helpful for navigating large Merge Requests. GiLab's flat view just doesn't cut it when there are changes over many files. This helps give an overview of which parts of the code were changed, and lets you navigate to interesting files quickly. Until GitLab actually provides this feature (if they ever do) this is a nice alternative.
- (2017-01-27) Alex Baitov: Я продумывал концепт у себя в голове, и он был точно таким же! Большое облегчение! Спасибо!