Prism is a redline tool for the web.
Easily get redline specs from a web page, like: size, colors, spacing, fonts and more. How to use: - Just click the Δ icon - Then click anywhere on the web page to redline item - Press Esc to pause redlining or 'Close' to turn off Hold 'Shift' to select parent element
- (2019-12-09) Stephen Bunn: Good extension and very useful. For some reason it pollutes the console with various messages that don't provide any useful information and makes it so that I need to scroll back through nonsense messages. Would be nice if this wasn't a "feature"
- (2019-04-18) Ireri L: do not support axure rp 9
- (2018-10-29) Excellent!
- (2018-07-29) Joe Winger: Installed this a while ago and totally forgot about it; rediscovered it recently and fell in love! WAAAY easier than digging through the element view/stylesheets just to grab something as simple as a color, font, or size. This literally does the work of like 6 different addons I had installed. Absolutely love it. Great design and interface as well!
- (2018-03-30) Vladimir Honcharenko: Шикарная шутка
- (2017-10-29) Manas: Excellent tool. It would be nice to have a shortcut to turn it on rather than clicking and selecting it from Addon-tray.
- (2017-10-18) Honza Chudomský: Awesome!
- (2017-07-06) Ryan Davidson: Immediately became an essential tool for my workflow. Pairs incredibly well with Zeppelin app (I believe they're developed by same folks) FEATURE REQUEST: Hotkeys!
- (2016-12-14) Nasser Elsamadisy: Wish there was a shortcut to take screenshots of the browser as you are highlighting different redlines - but other than that great way to quickly see what's going on in a webpage! Would be perfect to have that shortcut auto capture and save multiple images, that way can easily add on top of each other, hit multiply and get full redlines for a page pretty quick!
- (2019-06-27, v:1.7.1) Xuanjin Liao: The page generated by axure is not available
The page generated by axure is not available
- (2018-05-10, v:1.6.2) Jarret O'Shea: License/Source?
I can't seem to find links to the source or license. Is this open source?
- (2017-06-22, v:1.6.1) Gonza Job: Dropdowns and hovers
Hi, is there a way to open a dropdown, open Prism, and get the redlines of the dropdown? Opening Prism is closing the dropdowns and I would like to take redlines of it. Can this be implemented (the beta hover states do nothing for me so far). Thanks for this great extension!
- (2017-05-09, v:1.5.5) Gonza Job: Can redlines be saved?
Hi, how can I export the page (just the page itself, no extra scripts, etc) with the redlines? Thanks!