PixelZoomer takes a website screenshot and provides a measuring tool, a zoom and an eye dropper.
PixelZoomer takes a screenshot of the current website and provides various tools for pixel analysis. You can zoom into websites (up to 3200%), measure distances and pick colors with an eye dropper. MAIN FEATURES - pixel perfect ruler - zoom/pan tool (100% to 3200%) - eye dropper (HEX and RGB values) - undo/redo - open screenshot image in tab
- (2020-08-25) Laurent Chevrette: Amazing thanks so much. Works like a charm!!
- (2020-08-25) Amy Collins: Works exactly as advertised! Excellent tool for front end web development!
- (2020-06-29) Meet Shah: One of the most underrated tool. I can see many more use cases served via this tool alone and become a huge product company. Please ping me if you would like to convert this into the huge product! Let's collaborate!
- (2020-03-22) Cyrus Foo: This is a life-saver. Absolute best!
- (2020-01-22) Himbary: Must have! An option to change the keybinds would be nice.
- (2020-01-09) Andrii Kharabaruk: Well done, thanks!
- (2019-12-22) Dan Gee: Handy, fast, and essential for web developers. Get it!
- (2019-12-05) Duy Nguyen: Perfect! What I need, thank you so much. It helps me alot
- (2019-10-28) m i: Great tool!
- (2019-10-17) Nicholas Johnson: This thing is flipping glorious. Takes a screenshot of the screen, opens it in a new tab, then lets you scroll, zoom, count pixels and colourpick. You can zoom right in to a handful of pixels, or zoom out and see everything. The pixels are hard squares, there's no fuzz. A perfect solution.
- (2019-08-14) Maksim Delyukin: A simple and convenient thing in the work of a web developer / web designer
- (2019-03-11) Очень понравилось. Увеличение - это прикольно) Можно открыть картинку в новом окне и там сохранить скриншот в PNG на память
- (2019-03-09) Frederik Greve: Ich nutze dieses Tool als Webentwickler schon sehr lange. Es ist sehr hilfreich und funktioniert einwandfrei!
- (2018-12-13) It works
- (2018-09-03) Daniel Holton: So far it is really good. The only thing I intended to use it for was the eyedropper but everything else works really well too.
- (2018-06-29) Stefan Schnell: Sehr nützliches und hilfreiches Werkzeug zur genauen Vermessung von Web-Seiten
- (2018-06-05) Luke S.: Very useful for web development! I would highly recommend it!
- (2018-04-29) George Georgeus: nice tool
- (2018-02-09) Barry Blando: Recommended Tool!, If you want more features get this https://getpixelsnap.com/
- (2017-12-05) Zoee White: Def recommended if seeking an easy to use no nonsense tool that captures onscreen image sizing. The colour picker is an extra bonus for me! To see it in action, the accompanying quick YT vid (found in Overview tab) will show you.
- (2017-11-12) Naor Kahana: This is just great
- (2017-11-08) Tigran Harutyunyan: Excellent tool! Long waited for front end developers.
- (2017-07-10) Redouane Lakrache: Nothing more to add.
- (2017-05-27) Петров Денис Юрьевич: Не нашёл кнопки удалить панель PixelZoomer из окна.
- (2017-04-19) Kai Klostermann: Absolutely perfect.
- (2020-07-26, v:1.0.2) Gordon Moore: PixelZoomer on Edge (Chromium)
Tool loads and I can see it, but on click nothing happens? Is it ready for edge yet?
- (2020-07-17, v:1.0.2) Onvigil Digital: Malware
There is malware in your app - I have had to reset Chrome to remove it. Many other people are having the same issue.
- (2018-06-05, v:1.0.1) Erik van de Stolpe: Macbook Pro pixelratio
Pixelzoomer is the handy tool that makes you wonder how you were able to live without in the past. In my development work I rely on PZ in the Windows environment. When travelling, on the Mac, the initial screenshot is twice the size, so pixel counting is also twice the actual size. Please fix this problem!
- (2017-12-09, v:1.0.1) Zoee White: Saving captured image - Allowed?
If so how? I cant see the old time floppy disc icon representing SAVE? The PixelZoomer YT vid @1:03 shows how to save the full screen as an image. I wish to save only the captured area. Poss?
- (2017-05-22, v:1.0.1) Cloudy Wolf: I think that you ignore about devicePixelRatio
You can see this extension on MacBook Chrome , Work error, because u ignore devicePixelRatio, Retina Screen is 2px equal 1 pointer