makes trello a little more lovely - lower contrast, tighter layout, card backgrounds match label now open! fork our repo:…
makes trello a little more lovely - lower contrast, tighter layout, card backgrounds match label now open! fork our repo: https://github.com/bigbadgoose/lovely-for-trello -- RELEASE NOTES 1.1.2 -- fixed background image clipped 1.1.1 -- card colors fill card background (feature restored after trello changed their html) 1.1.0 -- all new look and feel! fixed content views don't wrap 1.0.7 -- fixed button height in detail modal 1.0.6 -- renamed to "Lovely for Trello" 1.0.5 -- more manifest updates 1.0.4 -- updated manifest 1.0.3 -- made due date red on hover 1.0.2 -- made due date red on hover (didnt work) 1.0.1 -- diminished app-icons in lower left corner of cards 1.0 -- first release!
- (2018-09-04) Fabiano Araújo: A melhor extensão para interface do Trello. Espero que continue melhorando.
- (2013-09-02) Gregory Laikind: Very nice! Thanks. Only thing I would change is that the scroll bar at the bottom is barely visible, so it's hard to find when I need to scroll right or left. With my touchscreen, it's not a big deal, but would be improved if it was easier to see.
- (2013-06-27) JD Willemse: Marvellous! In need o update though as Trello has changed some of the styling and its starting to creep through again
- (2013-02-12) Josh Alwitt: I loved it until I clicked on a card and all the buttons were clipped so I couldn't read their text. Had to disable it.
- (2012-12-17) Michael Ioco: I enjoy that the card color changes to match the label. For how I use Trello, this is a big advantage!
- (2016-03-08, v:1.1.2) Andrew Cockerham: Still supported?
I installed today Mar 8 2016...card backgrounds matching the label doesn't seem to work....is this still supported?
- (2013-07-14, v:1.1.1) Jeremy Drennen: Problem with Chrome Extension - Lovely for Trello
So I installed your Chrome Extension which sounded great, but it isn't working right. The full background does not fill with the back ground color and it clips different items as well on the cards when you click on them. Perhaps its a small fix with some updated Trello code? Thanks,
- (2012-12-29, v:1.0.6) JD Willemse: Badges overflow
The badges at the bottom of the card don't fit the hight of the card. They overlap the bottom border.
- (2012-12-29, v:1.0.6) JD Willemse: Background unchanged
The board background is still that hideous blue colour
- (2012-09-25, v:1.0) Jamie Strickland: Label is cutoff
With lovely enabled it cuts the label name :( for instance on my label I have RFC NO: xxx Description: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Owner: xxxxx yyyyyyy Creation date: DD/MM/YY Sitecode:XXX Completed: DD/MM/YY without lovely I see it all, with it enabled it cuts off the last section so I dont see the DD/MM/YY part is there anyway to give us the ability to modify / enable / disable some portions? the main reason I want to use it is to fill the background colors :)