This extension adds cool features to Salesforce Marketing Cloud interface
This Chrome extension replaces standard code editor in Salesforce Marketing Cloud interface with IDE like editor. At this moment editor is used more than 30k times each month Features: 1 Code highlighting 2 Syntax error warning 3 Code auto-complete 2 HTML, SSJS and SQL Support Versions: 3.0.20 Added Share and Heart button. 3.0.10 Added Audience Builder support and Toggle button. 2.4.34 Added GA account, stability improvements 2.3.74 Performance improvements 2 AMP Script support 1.6 Disabled content editor 1.5 Bug fix for content editor 1.4 Styles improvements 1.3 Fixed bug with inserting code blocks on Email Edit page 1.2 Added word wrapping 1.0 git init
- (2016-10-20) Nish Sri - Gmail: Really like this features makes building html in the salesforce platform so much easier.
- (2019-12-26, v:3.0.20) Girish Tekwani: SFMC extension help file
Hi Bohdan, I installed the extension and logged into SFMC org and went to content builder. It doesn't seem to do anything. Am I doing something wrong? Do you have help file or usage instructions?
- (2019-07-01, v:3.0.20) Amia Roberts: How it works this?
I've have add the extension but it's not working I've tried with cloud pages and email.
- (2019-01-11, v:3.0.20) Timothy Dowd: Not working
The add on is not working still
- (2018-11-24, v:3.0.20) Paul Kang: Does this still work ?
I noticed nothing happens when I try within Cloud Pages
- (2018-03-11, v:3.0.20) gabi doroftei: doesn't work
in latest Chrome
- (2017-11-13, v:3.0.20) Alejandro Luzzi: Can't seem to get it to work
Hi, I've installed the extension but it doesn't seem to do anything. I assume that I just need to click on the segment, then edit and the normal plain text editor will change to this one? I'm clearly doing something wrong here. Thanks in advance for your help!
- (2017-06-03, v:3.0.20) Support for Content Builder?
Hi! I just discovered this wonderful extension (how have I not heard of it before now??). Do you have any plans to support Content Builder (as this will be the future of Marketing Cloud)? Thanks!
- (2017-04-20, v:3.0.20) Christian Albrecht: AMPscrupt autocompletion not working
First of all: great plugin! Unfortunately it looks like the autocompletion feature isnt working. If you could take a look at that, it would be much appreciated. Thanks!
- (2017-04-17, v:3.0.20) Ben Whitlock: CONCAT with \
It seems that the syntax highlighter is not properly treating the \ after PathToContent as text in this context: %%=ContentAreaByName(CONCAT('PathToContent\',@Variable,'\ContentAreaName'))=%%
- (2017-04-06, v:3.0.20) Mathew Wood: How to enable?
This extension looks incredibly useful. I'm excited to use it but can't seem to figure out how to enable it. Can you provide documentation on this?
- (2016-01-21, v:3.0.10) Enable tab capability
Can we enable indentation when we click on the tab button? If the extension is disabled, the tab button works with indentation, but not when the extension is on. Thanks!