This extension makes Salesforce User Interface better!
This extension makes Salesforce User Interface better! Changes in the latest version 0.5.1: * All features works quicker! * Move little bit up underscore symbol "_" in links * Bug with incorrect Fields API Names order fixed * Added link to details page for standard fields on Field API Name tip Features in previous versions: * Link "Show 1000 records per page" on pages with pagination * Show rows numeration in tables * Check all checkboxes in one click * Show Field API Names on page layouts
- (2020-02-24) Julie Rowland: Doesn't function properly in Lightning
- (2017-06-23) Paul Gelabert: Incroyablement pratique pour modifier les profils rapidement ! :D
- (2017-02-28) K Venkat: I have been using it for over 8 months and one of the best Extensions I ever had . Very useful to search logs , Apexclasses, Vf pages and many more if you have a big org. Easily helps you to understand the number of records too.Every one should try this.
- (2020-08-06, v:1.5.1) Emmanuel Gagnier: "Show API fields names" not working on only one org
Hello, "Show API Names" is perfect on every org I manage ... except one :( I can't find the setting involved in this issue. Did you ever see this problem? Thank you
- (2018-06-15, v:1.5.0) Lightning Experience
Does this extension work in Salesforce Lightning Experience?