Productivity tools for Salesforce administrators and developers to inspect data and metadata directly from the Salesforce UI.
Extension to add a metadata layout on top of the standard Salesforce UI to improve the productivity and joy of Salesforce configuration, development, and integration work. See more at https://github.com/sorenkrabbe/Chrome-Salesforce-inspector (also available for firefox)
- (2019-12-06) Alex Barnes: I don't know what I would do without you Salesforce Inspector. It's like having the 'Keymaker' from The Matrix movies with you at all times.
- (2019-11-07) Riccardo Certelli: Fantastic and very easy to use. Very helpful for exporting and importing data in few seconds. Everytime I meet a SF user, I always suggest to install this plugin.
- (2019-10-24) ufuk anıl: Best Tool ever! Must Have!
- (2019-10-12) Fahad Rahat: This tool is just fantastic and very much time saving for day to day data import/export, update and management activities.
- (2019-10-10) Martin Roser: Super helpful tool!
- (2019-09-27) Kevin C Gall: Hands down best Salesforce tool.
- (2019-09-27) Hans-Peter Henkel: First class productivity boost! A must-have for all administrators.
- (2019-08-19) Rob Klemm: Use it constantly. SUPER helpful
- (2019-08-10) shoaib kamal: Very useful extension for field values debugging.
- (2019-08-01) Przemyslaw Tamoń: Absolutely the best "inspect" tool for SF I've ever been using. Don't remember when was the last time I opened Workbench. Fully recommend.
- (2019-06-30) Lotem Kaiser: Won't be able to manage SFDC without it - best tool.
- (2019-06-24) Yehuda Smith: I use this extension everyday!! its a great tool.
- (2019-06-21) R S: This is the greatest thing since sliced bread. Salesforce should hire/sponsor this guy. They should give him the keys and replace workbench with this.
- (2019-05-15) Roman Kudrin: Great extension which makes Salesforce developer live much easier. Thanks for developing and support it! Great job!
- (2019-05-14) Benjamin Regler: fantastic tool, many thanks to the author for saving me so much time!
- (2019-04-29) Kevin Toner: Inspector is a great tool but the SIDECART NEEDS TO BE BIGGER! In Chrome the drag bar on the right side of the screen is bigger and I can't access the sidecart.
- (2019-01-17) Jason Bellis: This is such an invaluable tool for any serious Salesforce Admin or Developer. Huge time saver.
- (2018-12-03) Erol Çetinçelik: The best of the best! If I'm Batman, this tool is definetly ROBIN.
- (2018-10-30) Dane Kim: Best extension for Salesforce, hands-down! I'm a Salesforce consultant. This tool makes me at least 100% more efficient with projects.
- (2018-10-16) Thomas PETTEX-SABAROT: Best SFDC tool out there...
- (2018-09-20) Alphonse Onyeagwa Jr: Love this tool. I am even referring our Business Users to use this.
- (2018-09-07) Pasquale Napolitano: fantastic
- (2018-09-04) Yury Perzov: An essential tool.
- (2018-08-18) David Snoddy: Essential for queries and viewing tables.
- (2018-07-27) Sebastián Aramburu: Excelente capo!
- (2019-12-05, v:1.8) Janise Dismuke: Please bring back :-(
"Show field metadata" button is missing in Chrome
- (2019-12-04, v:1.8) Steven Wilson: show field metadata" button is missing in Chrome
show field metadata" button is missing in Chrome
- (2019-12-03, v:1.8) Ashley Hutchings: Show Field Metadata is missing
Hey Dev, I no longer see the "show field metadata" button when I expand Salesforce Inspector. This is what I primarily use SI for. Can you help me get this back? Co workers are having the same problem. Thanks.
- (2019-12-02, v:1.8) Elijah Botkin: View Metadata Gone?
Was the View Metadata (via hovering over an element) removed? I don't seem to have that anymore...
- (2019-11-27, v:1.7) Tommy Strickland: Show Field Metadata in Lightning
Is there anyway to enable the Show Field Metadata feature in Lightning?
- (2019-11-27, v:1.7) Stephanie Lambert: Export data
When i try to export in Excel format or CSV or anyone else .... there is no action. I tried with opened excel file or no ... but it's the same issue. I updated Salesforce inspector with the last version but no change. Thank you for your help
- (2019-11-12, v:1.7) Sridutt Chirivella: CipherCloud gateway support with Salesforce inspector
Hi, We've access SFDC via CipherCloud gateway that encrypts data before sending it to Salesforce and decrypt it back while retrieving it. But this extension is not being supported with CipherCloud login. The endpoint URL ends with the custom domain name. For example: *.abc.com which basically is a custom domain of CipherCloud Gateway (CCG). Can you please check if there is any way we can have inspector work via CCG if you can allow its custom domain. Hoping to hear from you soon. Thanks, Sridutt.
- (2019-10-31, v:1.7) Yann: Data Import : Object Missing
Hello, I'm having trouble using the Data Import tool. A lot of objects are missing from the list. What can I do ? Thanks
- (2019-10-30, v:1.7) Ilana Slutsky: UX to access Salesforce Inspector
I am having difficultly clicking on the arrow in the proper location to open Inspector. This is frustrating and takes a bit of time. I would suggest making the arrow larger so it protrudes more into the page.
- (2019-10-29, v:1.7) S. D.: Site Access for Custom URLs
Will you be able to support giving an option to add custom URLs to Site Access? Currently the extension is scoped to 3 sites (https://*.cloudforce.com/*, https://*.force.com/*, https://*.salesforce.com/*). One of our org Salesforce apps is proxied and its URL is changed from "https://*.force.com/*" to "https://*.force.com.*"; therefore, Salesforce Inspector does not work for this app. Adding ability to add a custom URL to Site Access will allow to scope the extension to any domain. Alternatively, would it be possible to change the currently scoped sites to be without the last slash in the URLs? (for example: "https://*.force.com*" vs. "https://*.force.com/*", so the extension would be scoped to https://*.cloudforce.com*, https://*.force.com*, https://*.salesforce.com*)
- (2019-09-27, v:1.6) Damien Fleur: Possible to limit object to be used for mass insert/upsert/...
Hi Some users can definitely have a huge time saving using this, yet I am not at ease to let them have access to all functions for all objets. Can we define permissions ? Thanks & regards
- (2019-09-17, v:1.6) Sandrine Abgrall: How activate it after having downloading it
I have downloaded Salesforce Inspector Extansion. It now appears on my chrome tool tab. Once on Salesforce, if I click on I can choose : Salesforce inspectof website, remove, hide or manage. It remain beeing on chrome tools bar and not on the salesforce page itself like shown on the video. How can I activate it ?
- (2019-09-16, v:1.6) Michele Ambrosino: Use by non admin users
I am a system admin user for a business org and I use this tool very often for field updates, data import and export etc. I've found that these operations are all possible even for non-admin users, just because every profile has the "API enabled" permission. Is there a way to restrict the database access by this tool only for system administrator users? Please respond me as soon as possibile because we has some problems with that. Thanks.
- (2019-08-16, v:1.6) Jessica Montgelas: Work with Lightning Pages?
Does this chrome extension work with Lighting pages?