Protect your SalesForce data and credentials from malicious Chrome Extensions
This extension will automatically disable all other extensions while you are on Salesforce® websites (Salesforce® Lightning® , force.com, salesforce.com, visualforce.com). It prevents rogue extensions to steal your Salesforce® credentials, your Salesforce® cookies and your customer's data in Salesforce® database. 1st you get a Security and Privacy audit of all your Chrome Extensions: > It detects all Extensions threats: Ads-injecting, credentials hijacking, insert tracking pixels, google scraping in the background, privacy issues, malware, mining of crypto currencies in the background, etc. Then, you can choose to Enable/disable all your chrome extensions on specific domains. > secure your browser when you visit Salesforce® website, databases and all other critical websites like your bank, your email client,.. You can choose to disable all Google Chrome extensions in 1 click. ----------- IT IS IMPORTANT THAT YOU TAKE CONTROL OF YOUR CHROME EXTENSIONS: Most of your Chrome Extension have unlimited access of all your browsing: - they could potentially steal your personal data, the content of all your emails, your banking details, your customer's data and all the content of all the websites open in all your tabs, even when you do not visit them. - They have an easy access to all your passwords as you insert them. They could potentially stole them. - They could very easily store your cookies and access, on your behalf, all your apps, emails, bank accounts, from remote servers. While monitoring the activity of certain popular extensions like Hola Internet , counting 9 millions users (don't install !), we found that certain Extensions are visiting websites on our behalf, in the background of our browsers, without our explicit consent. FREAKY ISN'T IT ? Then we found that 80% of extension's developers don't have websites or don't have a support email or are hiding their personal data behind anonymous services. Many are located in countries where data privacy is not a concern. So, it is time to take control on your extensions.
- (2021-06-08) Нара Стом: Зайдите на их сайт. Вот неожиданность
- (2020-12-13) Bιᥲᥒᥴᥲ Pᥱrᥱs: Não mostra o nº de anúncios bloqueados no Youtube
- (2020-11-25) El padre: esta muy buena pero por que mientes sobre los permisos de las extensiones?
- (2019-09-03) Many false positives.
- (2019-05-05) Stanton McCandlish: Presents a lot of useful information about exactly what each extension can do. However, it has a serious false-negative problem, where it reports "Danger!" followed by "This extension has been removed from the Chrome Store. We recommend to remove it.", for extensions which very definitely have not been removed from the Chrome Store, and which pose no more threat than any other ext. with the same kinds of access. While I don't agree that flagging devs who provide no contact information as "suspicious" is wrong (see some other threads on this review page), falsely reporting that an extension has been banned from the store when I got it from the store 5 minutes earlier is a serious problem. I suspect that some API changed and that this ext. hasn't been upgraded to work properly with it.
- (2019-03-23) GOOGLE should mandate that their developers PASS a 10point checklist of GDPR Compliance Guides. This , privacy plus and GAT help...
- (2018-12-16) BOO X HISS: best and most valuable extension i have...one note though, YOU MAY WANT TO UNFLAG all extensions made by google... i know, they get all our info too... but theyve had it, we trust them enough... some of us, to use their stuff. they arent dangerous dangerous... tags them for no emails ect
- (2018-10-13) Marc Boucher: This extension classifies too many extensions as dangerous. If you follow its advices you end up disabling all useful extensions. adblockers... gone, anti-cookie warnings ... gone, tab manager... gone, userstyle... gone, any extension (other than this one) that attempts to monitor extensions... gone
- (2018-09-02) J J: This is the type of fraud extension that sites others but will use/do for themselves.
- (2018-07-08) Cynthia Morgan: it worked great for me, love it
- (2018-06-27) K Huber: no purpose. Flags security extensions.
- (2018-06-14) Shay D Johnson: Lucky I didn't give this even less stars. Was the problem with making your app honest didn't sell? You pick out programs just to complain about? MY ETHER WALLET? The most recommended ETH wallet for a browser their is? "Don't trust the developer, they look suspicious" How about that AWESOME little extension called "MERGE WINDOWS" why are they suspicious? Just someone easy to pick on so your app doesn't look useless? Get a job. Moron.
- (2018-05-22) Glenn F: Great extension, thank you to the devs! A few minor things: (1) the auto disable safe list is all or nothing. It would be helpful to select individual extensions. (2) The support tab takes you to your website which doesn't have any contact info (3) Is this continually monitoring or a one time scan?
- (2018-04-20) David W. Webber: A few apps could do with an update. I use History Eraser and have never seen a negative review for it but the wording here would cause many to delete it post haste.
- (2018-04-18) sergio santos: esta en ingles y no entiendo nada....
- (2018-01-30) Juan Olaizola: Excelente.
- (2018-01-30) Juan Carlos Munoz Ortiz: Great extension: I had 7 potential threats! I cleaned the mess with all my extensions. Super useful.