Find unique CSS selector of any item on your page. Open context menu and Copy to clipboard
The extension helps you to find an unique selector of the DOM elements on any page. Just enable the extension by clicking at the icon, hover an element and copy the unique selector through the context menu (right mouse button)! It will be copied to the Clipboard. Easy like that! Github: https://github.com/AntonLapshin/getselector Inspired by https://github.com/antonmedv/finder Thanks to Anton Medvedev. Please share your thoughts what you think would be nice to add or even better contribute to the project or create a fork if you have your own idea how to implement that tool. It could be a good starting point. It's under MIT.
- (2019-08-27) Ki Tae Myoung: THis is GOOD. try this out!
- (2019-07-02) Александр Атаэкгаев: Для меня как для разработчика SharePoint Online данный инструмент оказался очень полезным. Коллеги меня поймут. Спасибо создателям за их детище.
- (2019-06-17) Simon Dahrs: Works good in most cases, however with an Iframe, it can not get the selector of an element inside it, it only returns the iframe selector.
- (2019-05-22) Kostantinos Kalominidis: very helpful and precise! thank you
- (2019-04-24) QA QA: Very easy to use, usefull to find selenium selectors.
- (2019-03-19) Napoleon B: Works amazingly well! though would be a lot cooler if there were multi highlighting function :(
- (2019-03-15) Nicholas Almeida: This is pure gold! Very useful!
- (2018-12-05) Clare Brody: Easy to use and really good short selectors. Great! Once installed, go to page you want to find a selector, click on the grey box kinda of symbol (plug in), you'll see one box go slightly darker, then hover over the item on the page then right click to copy the selector.
- (2018-09-25) 杨忠海: cannot use
- (2018-09-12) Thank you, this is a great tool!
- (2018-06-07) Josh Eckerman: Extremely useful. Beats out most other extensions I've used. Very well done! I already cracked two selectors that were driving me nuts.
- (2018-02-28) Guillaume Grégoire: Great! thanks
- (2018-02-26) Rahul Baruri: Mind Blowing Job Anton. It's very useful.
- (2018-02-26) Anton Shedlovsky: Полезная штуковина для разработчика. Рекомендую!
- (2020-04-21, v:2.1) Jake Rummins: Freezes whenever used to find the selector of the name of an item
titles says everything, it freezes my amazon tab and i have to reload it or close the tab, and doesn't copy the css selector in the end
- (2019-10-08, v:2.1) Capture Media: Website frozen
I have been using your tool for the first time and within 1 hour, the Site i have been using it on, froze twice and i couldn't reload or anything. I had to close the tab and start the Site new before i was able to reuse the tool.
- (2019-07-22, v:2.1) Arif Demir: Great Job
Hello Brother, https://github.com/AntonLapshin/getselector If you have permission, I edit your project to be used in the company I work for. I'll install it as a different extension. Thank you very much for your effort.
- (2019-05-29, v:2.1) Axel Gaudot: Right clic disabled
Hi ! First thank you for the plugin which saved me quite some time while developping my crawler. I just have one suggestion : as some websites disable right clicking, I cannot use your plugin on them. That's a shame since (I guess) the right clic is not necessary to get the element. Maybe add the possibility to capture the css selector through a keyboard shortcut ? Thanks anyway for the tool, Axel
- (2018-07-07, v:1.0) Jessica Uresti: Does not seem to be working