Find the unique selector for any element on page.
Find the unique selector for any element on page It will find an optimal selector that’s unique to the element selected. Highlight the elemt with mouse and for the elements that cannot be accessed with mouse you can pick the parents of any element. Very useful for quickly getting selector for any element for testing frameworks and writing selector based jQuery code.
- (2020-04-05) pan ciekawski: Doesn't work. How to use?
- (2019-09-24) Atul Varma: [BUG]There seems to be white spaces at random positions eg: input # checkout_reduction_code here you see a space which shouldn't be there. BTW great extension and a life saver.
- (2019-06-27) Lukas Rakauskas: No explanation how to use it but I finally figured it out. Once page is loaded, click extension icon and hover over any element in the page, you should see blue borders around each html element.
- (2019-05-14) David Seek: does not work on latest chrome on macOS with selector fetch through cheerio
- (2019-05-03) Dhivya Jayachandran: Please explain how to use this extension.
- (2019-02-09) BOX -IT: При выборе элементов, которые расположены в верху страницы - окно jQuery Unique Selector НЕ ДОСТУПНО ! : (
- (2018-01-17) Aust Neal: Broken. Doesn't work.
- (2017-10-12) Alireza Tajik: Works perfectly on 95% of websites.
- (2017-08-05) Shelli G: Cannot figure out how to use.
- (2017-07-27) Steve Glickman: Does the job nicely - thanks! (Does it work in latest version of chrome?)
- (2017-05-07) Andrew Easterling: It sometimes works, sometimes displays the info off screen so I can't see it.
- (2017-04-27) Nazmul Islam: Life saver when it's hard to find a very unique selector.I usually write my own selector but spent an hour other day writing a selector and finally decided to use it and it saved my life. Sudo!
- (2017-02-13) David Line: Doesn't work at all! There should be a way to get rid of junk extensions that don't work from the chrome store
- (2017-02-01) Victor Garcia: It really works, thank you
- (2017-01-10) Aleks Tyutnev: Not working half of times, i'n clicking the icon and nothing happens.
- (2016-08-18) Сергей Алексеев: everithing's working fine
- (2016-07-23) Jose Guerrero: doesnt work
- (2016-07-14) Pedro Martins: Great idea, but unfortunately, it does NOT work on Chrome's latest version.
- (2016-06-08) Dan Alec: does not work
- (2016-05-06) Tom M: Doesn't work :/
- (2016-03-03) Kuan Shu: i installed it but nothing ever happens when i click the plugin in icon.
- (2016-02-18) Paul Venne: Thanks!
- (2015-12-10) Syeed Chowdhury: Perfect.
- (2015-04-18) Sharecare Carl: This will come in handy for teaching our qa analysts how to find unique selectors with our in-house automation framework. +1 for the greater control over the 'depth' of the selector path