A fast and easy CSP deployment analysis tool
CSP Mitigator lets you apply a custom CSP policy to your application. It helps you understand the consequences of enabling CSP, identify parts of your application which aren’t compatible with your policy, and guides you to make any necessary changes before deployment. This tool is provided only for the convenience of developers and Google provides no guarantees or warranties for this tool.
- (2017-08-09) Very good to test new CSP on actual production website. The report analysis is useful too.
- (2017-05-11) Michele Spagnuolo: Amazing!
- (2020-02-10, v:0.0.33) Eliazer Braun: getting Error in console
I am getting this error Unchecked runtime.lastError: The message port closed before a response was received. See screenshot http://adr.ma/zxJdhA
- (2017-12-11, v:0.0.33) Joe Spandrusyszyn: Breaks Google Hangouts
When this extension is active, it is impossible to answer video calls in Google Hangouts (clicking "Answer" does nothing instead of opening a new window).
- (2016-12-28, v:0.0.23) Moshe Katz: Breaks document.write
document.write normally allows variadic arguments and concatenates them all together. Several older sites that I visit use this. This plugin breaks that because it accepts only a single argument and ignores all the rest of them. Please fix this.