Dup-ID - Scans html tags for duplicate ID attributes. Also lists all IDs found on page.
This simple extension will scan the page's html tags and look for duplicate ID attributes. If duplicate IDs are found they are listed along with the number of times they are used. Additionally, all IDs are sorted and displayed for informational purposes.
- (2019-07-07) srinivas kadiyala: While learning about HTML Grouping by IDs and Classes, found this chrome extension. Really, I liked the way it displayed the results.
- (2017-07-26) Antoni: Simple but very effective. Great tool to find duplicate (and not only) ids on a page.
- (2017-05-10) Leigh Ferguson: Seemed to work great on first use, got all my IDs and found no duplicates.
- (2016-04-12) James Kieley: Great Tool, Duplicate HTML ids are the devil!
- (2016-01-20) Yan Ng: When I concentrate on the features of my web-application too much, I tend to forget my HTML syntax. This plugin is really easy to use.