Copies Selected Element ID to Clipboard via Right-Click context menu
Context menu icon that allows developers to right click and copy either individual element id, jQuery Selector, jQuery Variable Declarations or entire form jQuery/C#/VB selectors to the clipboard.
- (2020-12-03) KP Smart: Not sure why some folks are having trouble with it. Works awesome for me! Much thanks jayh99!
- (2020-02-03) slowlert: Useless, greyed out, would be such a useful tool due to regular inspection does not provide any ID-Extraction Tool
- (2019-04-12) Douglas Franklin: Not working to me :(
- (2019-01-27) Jas Arajit: Not working
- (2018-08-01) George Burnett III: Doesn't work ... Greyed out and right click function missing.
- (2018-06-01) Ryan Hart: Works great! I'd give a 5 star review if it allowed me to copy the full URL to that part of the page. For example. http://example.com/#example_id_here
- (2018-02-23) GoogUp Marketing Digital: Sometimes the extension doesn't work. It helps overall.
- (2017-10-26) Jonathan Matthew Beck: This is very helpful time saving tool in QA work where I have to grab a lot of ids from a page. Enhancement: is it possible to get a "Copy as xPath" option?
- (2017-05-16) Jamie Anderson-Reade: Doesnt work from what I can see, just takes me back here...
- (2017-04-18) Ashish Nambiar: why is this extension greyed out in the corner....and does not even work even on right clicking ...stil i gave it 3 stars (-_-)
- (2015-11-13) Alex Kolarski: Not working for me
- (2015-03-16) Joe Sherwood: Works great, Would like to see the ID in the list as well as the copy options. Sometimes I just need to see the ID quickly & easily.
- (2015-01-23) Josh Starrett: Works perfectly fine for me and is super helpful because I'm using selenium. I don't know why it wasn't working for the other guy.
- (2019-11-06, v:1.46) Steve Powell: seems like a great idea but doesn't work for me in chrome on windows. button is greyed out.
- (2019-07-25, v:1.46) Kaoutar BELLA: Copy id parent element
Great Extension for developers, Am currently working on test automating that requires copying ids of elements and this extension helped me a lot . thanks you . but am working on a big project and since the element could not have an id but it's (1) parent does. ==> limitation: <button class=" " id=" "> <span class=" " >button title </span> </button> When I click on the button it selects the span , and since span doesn't have an id .. ==>solution proposition : get the id of the first level parent for certain type of elements thank you .
- (2016-11-02, v:1.2) add Copy Element Name
First of all — thanks for an excellent extension. Asked to add to the selection of possible properties of the element his name (if available). And it would be ideal to be able to copy any property of the element.
- (2016-03-10, v:1.2) No Work
v1.2 Chrome Version 48.0.2564.116 (64-bit) OS X 10.11.2 No contextual menu present with control-click. Copy Element ID icon appears to right of URL bar, selecting 'Copy Element ID' from that icon submenu results in plugin page on chrome.google.com/webstore being displayed...
- (2015-03-16, v:1.1) Joe Sherwood: Suggestion
Add the ID to the context menu.