Makes Codeforces better: multiple ratings graph, colorizes standings, adds "Hide/Show solved problems" link
Chrome extension that makes Codeforces better: supports multiple ratings graph, colorizes standings by used programming languages, adds "Hide/Show solved problems" link to Problemset page
- (2019-12-30) Rishabh Deep Singh: Does not working on https Useless.
- (2019-10-01) Aryan Khandelwal: It is not working now update it and I will update my rating
- (2019-06-01) Vikramaditya Kukreja: Not working. Is it because the plugin only accesses http://? Codeforces usually opens in https:// now. (not enabled enforcing of https)
- (2019-02-11) Pranto Das: Is it still working ? It's not working in my PC...
- (2019-01-15) Ankur Ingale: Not working in chrome anymore
- (2018-09-08) Tran Xuan Bach: Really nice !!!
- (2018-06-27) Riasat Ali: Nice Job.A feature request: I want to search all div2 C DP/DS problems. But this is not possible automatically now.
- (2018-06-02) 千千: 建议更新适配一下 codeforces 的 https 网站
- (2018-04-16) Jiangyi Liu: 很好用
- (2017-01-30) Temur Xo'jayev: vo super
- (2015-12-18) Himadri Mishra: Really very nice enhancer ! Great work :D
- (2015-06-25) Jony Roy: thanks Can you give options to "list of how many people participate in a contest by country wise and standing by country wise"?